Are you someone who wants to make the world a better place, who is not content to work for yet another company the world doesn't need?
Diet Doctor is a health company that aims to empower people everywhere to dramatically improve their health. We focus on lifestyle interventions, not medication or surgery.
What are the important components of a healthy lifestyle for issues like obesity or type 2 diabetes? And how can people implement this lifestyle in a sustainable way? Currently, no major health organization in the world has an effective answer. We aim to change that.
We will do four things to make significant progress towards our purpose:
- Create the best Swedish low-carb resource online (done - up to 10 team members)
- Create the best global low-carb resource online (almost done - up to 100 team members)
- Create the best healthy weight-loss resource online (the next challenge - up to 1,000 team members)
- Create the best healthy lifestyle resource online (up to 10,000 team members and beyond)
- We've been profitable for years, are self-funded and have no VC investment. Instead we’re owned by the 50+ people who work here.
- We're the largest keto and low-carb site in the world.
- We’re fully funded by our members, so we don't need to show any ads or sell any products.
- We attract about 9 million monthly visits, have 80,000+ paying members, and 50+ employees (20+ different nationalities).
- We're the top ranked nutrition website in the world on Trustpilot (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dietdoctor.com), and have strong Glassdoor (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Diet-Doctor-Reviews-E2389502.htm) ratings.
At Diet Doctor, we aim for everything we do to be based on four values: trustworthiness, simplicity, inspiration, and goodness. We want to do whatever we can to make the world a better place while we’re here. Empowering people everywhere to dramatically improve their health is our way of doing that.
We believe that building a team full of top performers (people who live our values and get great things done fast) will significantly increase our ability to make fast progress towards our purpose.
That’s why we're passionate about building a world-class team. Few things in life are as exciting and rewarding as working towards meaningful change together with other like-minded people.
Our customers are on a mission to improve their health through changing what and how they eat. Doing that isn't easy. Your job, along with the rest of the Community team and Diet Doctor in general, is to make this less hard, providing a world-class customer experience for them.
Your focus will be responding to members who contact us and provide quick and simple solutions to their needs by living our values - trustworthiness, goodness, simplicity, and inspiration.
What you'll do
- Be a support ninja: empower those anywhere in their journey to better health by answering questions, handling concerns, and celebrating successes.
- Build trust and rapport with members by showing goodness and honesty in communication.
- Address member needs with kindness and care to achieve satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively with all teams to inform of member needs and problems.
- Live by our high standards to achieve and maintain a Trustpilot rating average of > 4.9/5.
What's in it for you?
- Meaningful work: The opportunity to help guide and empower members to dramatically improve their health.
- Meaningful relationships: Be part of a driven, ambitious, yet kind culture filled with people who want to do good in the world. We try to optimize happiness by keeping track of employee satisfaction (Officevibe), using a minimalist workflow process (Kanban), minimizing meetings, and allowing for long uninterrupted blocks of work time.
- Rapid growth: We'll give you lots of power to make decisions but we'll also provide the support you need to do great things and learn fast. We urge you to keep growing and the company will happily pay for courses or conferences you want to attend.
- Great compensation: We offer a competitive salary, overtime pay, office bonus, and the opportunity to own a meaningful part of the company through our employee-stock-offering plan (no vesting period, and you're able keep the shares as long as you want). In addition, we provide relocation & visa support, free courses & books, free dinner if working late, access to our company apartment in central Stockholm, great company trips (we've previously travelled to the Caribbean, France, and Spain for example), and more.
Who you are
- You have experience working with customer support.
- You have a good knowledge of low carb.
- You're smart, driven, and hard working.
- You believe in the importance of our values: trustworthiness, simplicity, inspiration and goodness.
- You have a strong desire to do something meaningful.
- You love to work independently and to get things done fast while maintaining consistently high standards.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and unstructured environment. You're a strong storyteller and you build cases with data.
- Your written and spoken English skills are excellent. Ideally a native speaker.
- You are any age, nationality, gender identification, religion, etc. We welcome a diversity of people, backgrounds and experiences
Applications will be continuously reviewed.
This is a full-time position, working primarily from our beautiful and airy headquarters in Stockholm, at Vasagatan 40, just opposite the Central Station. (Please note: due to COVID, most of us work from home at the moment. If you have antibodies and feel comfortable, please work from the office. Some of us do.)
Do you currently live somewhere else but speak excellent English? For exceptional candidates, we'll help with your move and sponsor your visa.
Timing not perfect? Please reach out anyway - we’ll wait for the right person.