- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and ebook streaming services. We offer unlimited listening to consumers in 20+ markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. Storytel, a Swedish company founded in 2005, is both a digital platform provider as well as a comprehensive publishing group.
What will you get?
At Storytel, you will get the opportunity to work with an app that serves over a million users and delivers a world-class streaming entertainment experience. You will get to collaborate with the brightest developers, UI and UX designers, and create a fantastic product. We’ll also encourage you to use the latest technologies, frameworks, and methodologies, in a modern work environment.
But that’s not all! You’ll also enjoy:
- Your own annual budget for conferences, courses, and growth
- A workplace that values creativity and personal initiative
- An internationally distributed development team with travel opportunities (restricted travel opportunities right now for obvious reasons)
- Working in a diverse team where we care about each other
- The chance to work with some of the newest technologies on interesting problems related to growth and scale
- The opportunity to build bleeding-edge modern end-consumer apps
- A company full of passionate book-lovers
- Possibility to grow at Storytel, take on responsibilities or transition to other roles within the company
- And of course - a Storytel Unlimited subscription to fully enjoy your service
- And many, many more!
Where will you get it?
You can join us in any of several of our Tech offices! We are recruiting for this position in Stockholm, Umeå and Lund! Each of our offices is a collaborative and modern workplace, with lots of room for creativity and passion.
Who are you?
You are passionate about using modern technology to create great user experiences. You get goosebumps when your code helps our users connect with their passion for books, get better sleep, and get entertained on the go! You’re not afraid of new challenges, and not afraid to compete with the biggest companies in the Tech industry.
About the role:
As a iOS developer at Storytel you will work with experienced colleagues across a wide field of technologies. Our team builds and maintains the social features that keeps our customer engaged in our platform. We are strong believers in trust and freedom - we have established a culture to enable experimentation and learning. To be successful in the role we believe that:
- You have prior experience in Swift and Objective C
- You love writing high quality, readable and maintainable code
- You have a good understanding of Cocoa design patterns and iOS development fundamentals
- You have experience with UIKit, AutoLayout and Foundation
- You are comfortable interacting with REST APIs
- You understand the importance of having your code covered by tests
- You have experience with Git or other version control systems
- Business level of English, in written and spoken form as Storytel is an international company with English as our official language internally.
The team that is recruiting is also very enthusiastic about working in small units, cross-functionally and cross-platform. It is not a requirement, but a great benefit if you have skills in addition to being a great iOS developer, for example you are passionate about testing or you are also interested in Android or backend development.
If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have some code or contributions attached to your GitHub account, please link them in your application.