- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We offer you to be part of a global accessory company with an in-house tech department. You will be located at the DW HQ in Stockholm, known for its sleek interior and terrace with a splendid view of the City Hall.
#challengeit, #ownit, #winit
At DW we #challengeit, always working with bleeding-edge technology and innovation. We aim to stay one step ahead of the game by challenging the status quo, how we work and the tools we use. Are you passionate about techAgile development and collaborations? Great, then you will be stimulated and grow here!
Using an #ownit mindset, development teams take full ownership and responsibility for design, development and quality assurance throughout the development cycle. Communicative and driven developers will thrive in this fast-paced environment.
We aim to #winit by working in collaboration to discover and implement the best designs and solutions. If you like discussions, pair programming and mob sessions with other highly skilled and ambitious people, this is the place for you!
Bonus 1: We offer breakfast every morning! Start your day with a chat with some of your 200 peers while enjoying eggs, sandwiches, oatmeal, fruit, coffee, or whatever your heart desires, and an unbeatable view of Riddarfjärden.
Bonus 2: Yes, we have beer and wine taps and host monthly AW’s. Yes, we have a pool table, a ping pong table, foosball, dart, a FIFA-room and a VR-room where we host a yearly golf tournament!
Also worth mentioning: We are currently on a remote-first policy.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner to join us in our adventure to leverage cutting-edge technologies to become the world’s leading accessories brand.
The Product Owners at Daniel Wellington are responsible for balancing the needs of the business, technology and end-users. They identify the customer needs and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfil, articulating what success looks like and turns that vision into reality. The Product Owners report to the Product Portfolio Manager and are part of Business Technology (BT).
You would be taking on part of the customer journey within the eCom domain, which would involve working closely with the Product Manager to set and realise a winning vision/strategy for the area. You would need to leverage your excellent people and communication skills with deep domain knowledge, to drive the successful evolution of your products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Together with Product Manager, define the vision and direction for the product(s)/domain incl. outline what success looks like (KPIs) and the plan (product roadmap) to realise the goals. Align stakeholders as well as delivery team(s) around a shared vision.
- Take business ownership of a set of BT product(s) throughout the product lifecycle (from sunrise to sunset of products).
- Ideate, explore, conceptualise, and validate ideas that could improve the product.
- Act as the single point of contact and bridge between the business and technology for assigned domain(s).
- Work proactively with internal and external stakeholders to understand the needs of the business (incl. tech), end-user needs as well as market gaps.
- Make hard decisions and trade-offs against competing needs, actively managing stakeholder expectations and dependencies throughout undertakings.
- Drive the BT portfolio and business case process, ensuring DW only focus on the most winning ideas.
- Define, own, and prioritise product requirements, making sure team(s) understand how product features fit into the overall vision and strategy of the business.
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate and experienced Product Leader with a proven track-record of delivering winning results.
- Strong technical background, understanding complex architectural concepts incl. their possibilities and pitfalls.
- Experience from working with products and processes within online commerce e.g. payments, return handling, etc. Experience in Marketing and/or Customer Service products and processes is a plus.
- Thrives in a fast-changing environment with a high level of ambiguity.
- Strong communicator with ability to customize messaging to reach different audiences and natural ability to rally others around the big picture. Great ability to keep a helicopter view, zooming in/out when needed.
- Experience with external vendor negotiation, collaboration, and contractual follow-up.
- Business-minded role model for our core values with a keen interest in technology, who challenges status quo and is always looking to optimize how to best achieve winning results.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related field.
- English is a must; Swedish is a plus.