- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a few hardware engineers/PCB Design Engineers with extensive knowledge of working with Altium Designer. You should have a track record of designing high voltage and high current products, motor control with high-speed components. The products reside in a harsh environment with both vibrations, water and high/low temperatures (industrial-grade).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Schematics and PCB Design using Altium
- Designed products with the STM32
- Designed products with the NXP's i.MX family
- Very familiar with communication peripherals such as Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G modules
- Designed products for harsh environments, i.e. industrial-grade products.
- Worked with electrical interfaces typically used in industrial automation
- Hands-on experience of EMC debug and optimization
- Working knowledge of volume production, process and quality
- Worked with minimizing reliability and vibration/stress
- Worked with mechanical engineers, familiar with the workflow.
- Designed products with motor driver circuits
- Familiar with production tests of PCBAs, test fixtures/jigs and FCT
- Worked with Real-time constraints
Education & Experience Necessary For Success
- Master’s degree or equivalent education in electrical engineering
- Fluent in English
- Experience (3-5 years) in PCB design
- Designed products for harsh environments
- Knowledge of the PCB manufacturing processes and designing for manufacturability (DFM).
- Experience using digital oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and other related component test equipment for troubleshooting
- Done many board bring-ups
- Experience working with agile methodology
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we believe in the power of meaning and putting your talents to the best possible use. We help professionals find the place where they can make a difference, where a clear direction and diversity in perspectives and skills helps the individual contribute to a larger whole.
Would you like to see where your wings can take you with the right tasks, colleagues and visions? Would you like to unleash the creativity, professionalism and productivity that you know you harbor?
Let us help you take the first step!