- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to be a part of our team to drive improvements with regards to safety, reliability and maintainability as well as Life Cycle Costs (LCC) for the development of train connection systems?
Dellner Couplers in Vika, south of Falun, is an expansive and international company that delivers sustainable, innovative and high-quality products and services to train operators and train builders worldwide. Our products consist of couplers, gangways and crash management systems for the railway industry.
We are looking for a business-oriented Engineer with strong analytical skills and technical understanding.
As a RAMS/LCC Engineer you analyze and provide our customers with information about the products in Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety aspects as well as the Life Cycle Cost. You ensure that the RAMS/LCC requirements and data are communicated and incorporated into the design of our products.
• Drive improvements with regards to safety, reliability and maintainability as well as Life Cycle Costs (LCC) for our products and systems
• Sales support in Bid management with LCC and other required RAMS data
• Participate in technical negotiations with suppliers and customers
• Support design reviews
• Ensure and communicate improvements based on return of experience
• Ensure that the RAMS is included in the whole product life cycle
• Participate in development and customer projects
You will be placed in Vika and report to the RAMS/LCC & Manuals manager.
• You have a MSc or BSc in Engineering or equivalent qualifications
• You have good technical understanding and strong analytical skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English, preferably also Swedish
It´s advantageous if you have prior experience in some of the following areas:
• Product development & design
• Risk analysis, for example FMEA/FMECA
• Requirements management
• Systems engineering
• Verification and Validation
• Team orientated with good interpersonal skills and cooperation with colleagues and other departments
• Business-oriented with good communication skills
• Well organized, highly motivated for the job and with an open attitude
At Dellner, we work according to Lean principals embracing an agile mindset. Our development is focused on sustainability and development is part of every employee's mission. To create the right climate, we work with our values Respect, Action, Joy and Team.
For more information
For more information about the job please contact RAMS/LCC & CAE Manager Michael Limell [email protected] +46(0)70 608 55 00. For more information about the recruitment process please contact HR/Communication Manager, Anna-Karin Eriksson [email protected] +46(0)70 214 56 29.
About the position
Temporary position until 2021-08-31.
Application & process
We will be interviewing continuously so please send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2020-08-09.
Contact persons for unions
Unionen: Nagabhushan Nagendra +46 23 76 54 59
Dellner is considered as one of the leading supplier of Train Connection Systems with 20 offices and workshops across the globe, with the head office in Falun, Sweden. The company provides couplers, gangways, hatches, dampers and Crash Management Systems as well as global aftermarket services for the train manufacturers and operators.
Dellner has over 77 years of experience in producing safe and reliable train connections, providing its customers the cutting-edge products. In 2017 the turnover (180 MEUR) increased by 25% compared to the previous year which showed a fast growth and vast opportunities ahead of Dellner. Moreover, the company is proud of 900 employees located all over the world who contribute to the customer’s satisfaction as well as success and development of Dellner.