- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Paulig was founded in 1876 when Gustav Paulig started his business in the heart of Helsinki. The company is family-owned still today. Paulig offers coffee, food concepts, spices, plant-based products and snacks. The company's brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Gold&Green and Poco Loco. Paulig has operations in 13 countries and sales amounted to EUR 907 million in 2018. The group has 2.130 employees. http://www.pauliggroup.com
Do you have leadership experience and wants to take the next step in your career? We are now looking for Shift Leaders to be a part of our new organisational set up in Landskrona. We need you to build the right structure for your team, with the right conditions, to train, develop and retain our employees and together strive for a long-term successful factory.
As a Shift Leader, you will be responsible for production during the shift time, coordination of personnel and utilization of the facilities so that products can be delivered to the agreed time in the right quality. We are looking for a ‘team player’ who are able to cooperate with work colleagues and help each other to build the best teams and strive for the best way of working to reach the agreed targets.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
• Work to ensure people and resources are applied in an efficient and effective manner to meet the agreed requirements while achieving delivery, quality, environmental and safety standards
• Ensure the team are aware of day to day targets and responsibilities and the importance in achieving these
• Undertake continuous training and development with teams
• Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems to the Paulig way of working
• Ensure that the escalation procedure for quality and delivery concerns is followed
• Consistently promote high standards and act as a role model for the team
• Ensure full adherence to 5S practices at all times
• Maintain and improve routines standards in regard to FSCC, BRC, HCCP, ISO14001
• Be visible in the production area and to support the team.
• Lead team meetings with a structured agenda
• Ensure the Paulig excellence way of working is applied at all times
Skill/knowledge and experience
We are looking for a shift leader with, at least, 3 years supervisory experience and with work environment & labour law training. You should also have experience in Lena Manufacturing and leading cross functional teams. We believe you have an experience in change management and coaching employees. Further you should have good computer skills and the administration is done in MS Office, RS Production and AX. Driving license is mandatory.
The role is placed in our Tortilla Factory in Landskrona and is a 5- shift employment.
We are looking for a solid natural leader with an ability to communicate in a clear and positive manner. You should be able to motivate your team and set challenging goals. Further you will contribute to the production organization with your drive and engagement to work with contiguous improvements.
Application and Contact
This recruitment is managed by PS Partner. If you find the role challenging and interesting, please apply with an english CV and application letter through http://www.pspartner.se Interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact recruiter Mats Törn, [email protected] phone 0761645969.