Are you a highly motivated individual who is passionate about service and product management? Are you also interested in gaming and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? We’re looking for a dedicated and reliable team player who is eager to learn more to join our team in Stockholm!
We at Exertis Ztorm are a hard working and passionate team with high ambitions and goals. Using our state-of-the-art digital distribution service we enable sales of top gaming and software brands through a global network of API-connected retailers, both online and in-store. The Ztorm service is the spider in the web between Game/Software publishers, retailers, and providers. The publishers we work with include EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft, SEGA, Bethesda, Rockstar, Adobe, to name a few. On the retailer side we have Humble Bundle, Newegg, CDON, Elkjöp, GAME and many more. Providers we integrate with include Origin, Uplay, Xbox, Symantec, etc.
Our vision is to provide a one-stop-shop for digital distribution, and we want to surround ourselves with sharp, driven people with a growth mindset who can contribute to our continuous development and innovation. Join our team in Stockholm and we promise you an exciting journey with some office gaming tournaments along the way!
About the role
As Product Specialist & Customer Support you are a detail oriented, thorough and service minded person with excellent communication skills as you manage our catalogue and stock. You have a professional and positive can-do attitude as you liaise with our retailers and publishers regarding products and releases. You are a natural problem solver and team player who thrives when working closely in a team with shared team responsibilities. You will work closely with the Operations team and report to the Operations Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Product ingestion and catalogue management; create new, update existing and delist expiring products
- Price new products
- Send product related announcements to our retailer partners
- Stock and campaign management; ensure we have sufficient key stock for each product and products on campaign
- 2nd line support; respond to support tickets from our retailer partners
- Liaise with publishers via email, Skype and telephone regarding new releases, product related matters and support related issues
- General administrative tasks and process documentation
- Manage Jira tickets; create new and update existing tickets as well as assign tasks to other team members
- Support our continuous improvement through your own development and by providing feedback on our platform & processes
- Backfill for campaign data entry during vacation and sick leave
Your skills and experience
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- 1-2 years of working experience, preferably in customer service and support
- Professional and positive can-do attitude
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Preferably experienced in using Zendesk, Mailchimp, Jira, and Photoshop
- Preferably interested in games and the gaming industry
- Preferably fluent in Swedish, written and verbal; additional languages are beneficial
Tell us a bit about yourself and why you see Exertis Ztorm as your future workplace. Please attach your resume or Linkedin profile. Please submit your application in English. Apply through the link below.
Our recruitment partner UrbanUrban (https://www.urbanurban.se/) manages our recruitments and will handle all applications for this process. If you have any questions, please contact Lina Martinsson at [email protected]n.se. Please note that you can only apply through the link, not through email.
Working at Exertis Ztorm
Our employees are our best assets. We want you to thrive and to have the best conditions possible to succeed in your work. Whether you require flexitime or want to develop your skills through a course, we always try to make it happen. As an employer, we are committed to creating a diverse environment with equal opportunities and a supportive culture. Read more on our career page (https://careers.exertisztorm.com/).