- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
We are looking for a Development Engineer, who will be a part of the team New Materials Solution. Our main task is to drive development of new packaging material solutions for outside differentiation, to enable connected packages and to enhance the quality.
In this role as Development Engineer you will work with Material Design which is a key competence area within Tetra Pak. At Materials Solutions in Tetra Pak’s Development & Engineering organisation we design materials for our customers’ current and future needs. Identifying and defining the architecture for future material are the core of future packaging solutions. Are you a curious problem-solver with passion for new challenges and innovative material development with visible results? Then this customer-oriented position is an opportunity for you!
This is a permanent position that will be located in Lund, Sweden. Some travelling is required.
What you will do
As a Development Engineer, you will:
• Drive development of material solutions in early development as well as in product development activities close to market.
• Be part of a cross-functional Scrum team and work closely with labs, converting factories and specialists.
• Independently, as well with your technical team, build knowledge, solve problems, and verify solutions.
Who you are
You are good at figuring out how to get things done and how to organise activities. You drive for results and have the ability to deliver on time and under pressure. We believe that you are a clear communicator and good at building effective relationships with others. Furthermore, you can adjust to the situation and comfortably handle risk and uncertainty. In addition, you have the interest and ability to handle the big picture in deliverables at the same time as being interested in technical details.
We believe you have:
• Educational background with a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering or Physics related to materials.
• At least 3-5 years of working experience within material or packaging
• Very good command of English, both written and verbal is a must, since you
will act in a global arena.
• Experience with the agile way of working is a plus.
We offer you
• Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and
training in a truly global landscape
• Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives
• Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
• Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the
planet, apply through our careers page on http://www.jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2020-11-23.
To know more about the position contact Kristina Juuso Brylander +46 46 36 2975
Questions about your application contact Christina Klemedtson at +46 46 36 2231
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Joakim Balogh at +46 46 36
4037 and Unionen Ted Andersson +46 46 36 4623