- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We at IO Interactive have really made Malmö our new home, and so have many of our newly hired and very talented people we surround ourselves with every day. We want to do our best to make sure IO Interactive keeps being seen and appreciated as a great and desirable place to work – and this is where you could come into the picture!
We’re looking for an emphatic, proactive, and caring office assistant to keep the good energy going and keep spreading a great vibe through our office by ensuring a well-functioning internal service. As a starting point this will be a 25 – 30 hour/week position with the potential of being a full-time position in the future.
We are looking for someone who can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously covering the daily operations of our IOI building, internal service and receptionist tasks, planning of internal events etc. You need to be very service minded but at the same time a firm decision maker and negotiator as the company’s point of contact for external service suppliers. You’d be part of our Human Resources team, contributing to the continuous growth and happiness of our employees and our Malmö office by being responsible for continuously and proactively improving the way people perceive our office and its functions. To be successful in this role you must be the natural social link across the entire organization.
What you will do:
- Keeping an eye out at the office to maintain a good atmosphere
- Collaborating and coordinating with our landlord and our partners in the building
- Ensuring a clean, tidy, and functional office space both in kitchen, lounge areas and bathrooms
- Ordering supplies such as fruit, food, office supplies etc. and the occasional errand and shopping spree
- Receiving deliveries and organizing transportation between the offices
- Answering (snail)mail and forwarding to the correct recipients
- Planning collective lunches
- Finding discounts around town
- Taking meeting notes at our office meetings to be shared with the wider studio
- Coordinating visits between our offices
- Supporting with planning and execution of internal and external events
- Collaborating with IT in ensuring great meeting rooms
- Participate in the practical onboarding of new employees
- Acting as a confidant for HR and supporting in answering office related questions and requests
- The position will in addition to the above include some ad hoc tasks
Who you are:
- A happy and proactive supporter, you get a smile on your face by fixing things and solving immediate problems
- Experience with event planning
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Able to solve ad-hoc challenges independently
- Fluent in English – and ideally you can speak Swedish too
- Keen on facilitating our office success
- A team player who can contribute to our happy HR and operations team
- You are used to working in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment with a lot of questions and changing demands
Who we are:
A team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with 150 people from over 27 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö studios.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same. 🙂
The position is our Malmö studio. We welcome candidates from all over the world and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please submit your application in English.