- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our people are the key to success
The culture in NKT is founded on high ambitions, strong performance and dedication, and we have a clear aim to be a workplace where the best people in the industry prefer to build their careers. In support of our overall strategic goals NKT offers its people an environment with continuous opportunity for personal development.
As a Project Manager at NKT you will manage several projects in parallel in various size. Your clients are internal NKT and are Product Owners for the cable accessories and for the complete cable system. You will work closely with our Engineering and R&D teams in your order projects or development projects. You report to Manager Product Engineering.
• Lead and manage the development and delivery of HVDC cable accessories for the larger order related projects.
• Project resource planning
• Drive and support communication and resolve conflicts between functional line organization and project organization
• Projects status reporting
• Production planning of prototypes and planning of internal testing.
• Support and deliver accessories for qualification test according to customer requirements
Your profile and qualifications
• You have preferably a Bachelor or MSc. Degree in a technical discipline; preferably electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemistry or physics
• You are well experienced within development work
• It is a merit if you have a solid project management background
• Language skills: fluent English and Swedish is a requirement, knowledge in German is a bonus
Your personality is equally important as your formal qualifications. We assume that you are a highly result focused person who has the ability not only to delegate but also to delegate in an inspiring and communicative way. Apart from your excellent collaboration skills you also need to have strong analysis skills with an eye for the details to succeed in this role.
The team consists of six colleagues (Design Engineers, Material Engineer, Specialist, Test Engineer and Manager) who all are in Alingsås. You will also work close to the R&D teams in Alingsås, Karlskrona and Cologne. A certain amount of travelling is included in the role, approximately about 20 travel days per year (mostly to Karlskrona but also to Cologne).
Welcome to apply as soon as possible but latest by August 9th. The selection and interview process will start in mid-August due to summer holiday period. Recruiting Manager Product Engineering Anders Lundblad will answer your questions about the position, +46 72 501 53 69.
All other questions can be directed to Recruitment Consultant Sarah Wallentin at Badenoch + Clark, +46 736 84 72 03.
At NKT your skills, ambition and determination will contribute to connecting the world with high quality power cables driving the global transition to renewable energy. Join us and become part of an international organization founded on high ambitions, strong performance and collaboration. We have pioneered the cable industry since 1891, and today we still bring power to life. NKT employs 3.400 and operates globally with headquarter in Brøndby, Denmark. Read more at nkt.com
Andra webbjobb i Alingsås
- Erfaren införandetekniker sökes till Iver, Alingsås/Göteborg
- Idrottsledare för barn 2-6 år - Alingsås
- Fysioterapeut till Medpro Clinic Rehab enheter
- Family medicine specialist for Medpro Clinic / Primary care clinics Sweden
- Sjuksköterskor för vaccinering i Alingsås