We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team based in Bangkok. Reporting to the Marketing Visual Designer, your role will assist the marketing team and support the B2B business (mainly sales) with digital and graphical materials that will be used to promote our brand in all our markets (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Australia and New Zealand).
Location: Remote/Thailand (expected to visit the co-working office every now and then)
Start date: ASAP
- Maintain the company’s visual identity
- Design presentations and reports that help our sales team win new business
- Assist with promotional material (web & print) for corporate and internal events
- Provide visual content for website, email marketing, social media and digital campaigns
- Produce co-branded material for our clients, helping them promote Diakrit within their business
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders on design projects that support the wider business strategy (B2B & B2C)
- Competitive salary
- Non-B visa and work permit
- Health insurance
- Remote work (central co-working space available)
- Work from anywhere (as long as you can keep up with time zones)
- International colleagues
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for graphic design and a high attention to detail
- A Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or other relevant design fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant design experience, in-house or agency
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign).
- Experience in Google Workspace and media such as video, photography or web design is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
You will love this job if you are:
- A team player who actively works together with your team and other stakeholders to deliver on common goals.
- If you like to work with an international team and you are ok to build relationships over communication tools and not necessarily face-to-face.
- Curious to explore new design possibilities - you have a good eye for design and you are motivated to see what other design styles you can bring to Diakrit and its client base.
- Used to taking initiative in projects and happy to ask questions - you demonstrate self confidence and after time, start to proactively work on design projects.
- A disciplined self-starter who can work without supervision and begin projects independently.
- Great at time management - you can work and collaborate well under pressure when required whilst continuing to maintain high standards on execution.
- Flexible in work and design - you understand your projects will change for various reasons and you will be adaptable and versatile where required.
- Committed to growth - you are open to giving and receiving feedback in a positive manner.
You will hate this job if you:
- Don’t like reproducing (rebranding) existing marketing collateral for different brands (clients).
- You always want to be told exactly what and how to do things and seek approval for every little detail.
- You do not like participating in team building activities and workshops.
- You are not comfortable working from home, collaborating with people across multiple countries and timezones, or participating in virtual meetings with over 5 people.
- 9-5 is your thing. We will give you a lot of freedom to manage your time but being in a global role requires you to be flexible too.
- You see some tasks as beneath you and wait for others to do your job.
Please apply online via career.diakrit.com by submitting your CV and Cover Letter with portfolio, or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile. Please note that we are receiving a lot of applications so the recruitment process can take a couple of weeks. We are reviewing all applications and all candidates will receive an update on their application via email.
We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!
Diakrit is the leading provider of digital real estate marketing content in the United States, Europe, and Australasia. Founded in Sweden in 2001, we are proud to work with 2,000+ leading brokerage brands worldwide and help them successfully win more business and grow their market share through industry-leading marketing content, including magazine-quality real estate photography, 2D and 3D floorplans, virtual tours, digital renovating and decorating tools, drone and video. http://www.diakrit.com (http://www.diakrit.com/)