Now you have the chance to join the exciting travel industry in times of full recovery, being part of the marketing organization who is responsible for the brand positioning and online sales in North Europe. You will also work closely with the sales organization to secure sales in our indirect sales channels. So, if you are a self-motivated and curious person with a passion for marketing and sales keep on reading.
As a Marketing Coordinator, your area of responsibility covers a broad spectrum of marketing and sales activities mainly focused on a tactical level. You also have a specific focus on partnerships and campaigns related to our loyalty program, Flying Blue. In this role, you will work closely with Brand Managers giving strategic guidance and your peer Marketing Coordinators. Each Marketing Coordinator also holds a dedicated market focus and yours will be towards Norway working close with the Norwegian sales team.
We believe that you have been working within a marketing and sales organization and familiar with working in a cross functional environment. Key in this role is to have a solutions oriented mindset, a great portion of drive and the ability to define and structure your own work. You must also be excellent in building and maintaining relationships. To succeed in this role you should be eager to learn and have the capacity to run many different projects simultaneously.
We would also appreciate if you have an eye for design and are keen on writing. The majority of campaigns and material is created by advertising agencies, but often adapted to local market conditions. Some material is also create in-house – it could be anything from event-pages and invites to sales presentations.
* A great place to work with friendly colleagues cross the globe
* To be a part of the biggest airline networks in the world, with plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
* Be a proud employee working for a company leading the way towards sustainable aviation
Som konsult för Academic Work erbjuder vi stora möjligheter för dig att växa professionellt, bygga ditt nätverk och skapa värdefulla kontakter för framtiden. Läs mer om vårt konsulterbjudande.
- Experience from marketing and sales
- Strong in building relationships and partnership management
- A can do attitude, self-motivated with multitasking skills
- Structured and well organized
- Used to work in different tools and systems
- Fluent in English and preferably Norwegian, both spoken and written
- Good in creating marketing and sales material
It is seen as meritorious if you
* If you have knowledge in InDesign/Photoshop
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Start date: As soon as possible
* Extent: Full-time
* City: Solna, Stockholm
Rekryteringsprocessen hanteras av Academic Work och kundens önskemål är att alla frågor rörande tjänsten hanteras av Academic Work.
Vi går igenom urvalet löpande och annonsen kan stängas ner innan tjänsten är tillsatt om vi gått över till urvals- och intervjufasen.