Are you an experienced test leader with a great interest in software and system testing? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company that operates at an international level? Then this is an opportunity for you.
Our UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System) products, Skeldar V-150 and V-200, are developed for the military and civilian market worldwide. Today, we focus on our existing customer contracts while continuing to develop the product portfolio to meet future customer demands.
For this position, we are looking for an experienced Test Leader who can use his or her skills and expertise to develop the test strategy and test execution ensuring quality of the system in a new role at UMS Skeldar. We can offer you an opportunity to grow with us and develop within the UAS area in an innovative and dynamic workplace.
In this position you will focus on our overall test strategy together with the Team Manager and the Test System Developer (https://umsskeldarab.teamtailor.com/jobs/2048072-system-test-developer). In close cooperation with the software developers, you will plan for and execute all test related activities before the software is integrated in the helicopter and handed over to the flight organization. This includes system tests of software releases in the test rig, module test of new functions and regression tests, based on the customer requirements. You will also write test reports and report bugs. Long-term, you will lead one or more testers.
You will be part of a team which today consists of around 20 System and Software engineers. The team is part of the design organization with about 50 employees in different disciplines. The position offers a varied and stimulating work with a highly skilled and motivated team working with a high-tech product in a fast-growing industry.
If this sounds like a challenge for you, don’t hesitate to submit your application.
- A workplace with open-minded, ambitious, and enthusiastic co-workers
- High tech and market leading products in the unmanned industry
- A dynamic workplace where you are a key player in our success
- An international environment with two sites, one in Switzerland and one in Sweden, and customers from all over the world.
- Development of UMS Skeldar’s test strategy
- Planning of all test related activities
- System tests in test system rig
- Functional software testing of newly developed functions
- Writing test reports and report bugs
- Review requirements from a test perspective
- Cooperation with the Flight organization during test periods
- University degree within a relevant engineering discipline
- At least five years’ experience of software testing
- Test lead experience
- Experience of test tools and development of test strategies
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Important personal characteristics: Ability to work together, problem solving and a self-driven attitude
- Fluent language skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and in writing.
Location / General:
- You will be located in Linköping
- Start immediately, considering possible notice.
We look forward to see you application.