Are you a software developer with a great interest for continuous integration and automated testing? Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that operates on an international level? Then this is an opportunity for you.
Our UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System) products, Skeldar V-150 and V-200, are developed for the military and civilian market worldwide. Today, we focus on our existing customer contracts while continuing to develop the product portfolio to meet future customer demands.
For this position, we are looking for a software developer with experience from continuous integration and automated testing. We can offer you an opportunity to grow with us and develop within the UAS area in an innovative and dynamic workplace.
In this position you will focus on our overall test strategy together with the Team Manager and the Test Leader (https://umsskeldarab.teamtailor.com/jobs/2048062-test-lead). In close cooperation with the software developers, you will develop the test environment, new framework for automated tests and write test cases based on customer requirements for new and already integrated functionality in the product.
You will be part of a team which today consists of around 20 System and Software engineers. The team is part of the design organization with about 50 employees in different disciplines. The position offers a varied and stimulating work with a highly skilled and motivated team working with a high-tech product in a fast-growing industry.
If this sounds like a challenge for you, don’t hesitate to submit your application.
- A workplace with open-minded, ambitious, and enthusiastic co-workers
- High tech and market leading products in the unmanned industry
- A dynamic workplace where you are a key player in our success
- An international environment with two sites, one in Switzerland and one in Sweden, and customers from all over the world.
- Development of UMS Skeldar’s test strategy
- Development of test framework for automated tests
- Development of automated tests.
- Development of test environment.
- University degree within a relevant engineering discipline
- At least five years’ experience of software development and/or test development
- Experience of test tools and development of test strategies
- Great interest in system and software testing
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Important personal characteristics: Ability to work together, problem solving and a self-driven attitude
- Fluent language skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and in writing.
Location / General:
- You will be located in Linköping
- Start immediately, considering possible notice.