- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What we do at Detectify
Hackers are our allies - that probably isn’t something you would hear everyday but at Detectify, this is our approach to Internet security. Built on knowledge crowdsourced from our network of over 200 ethical hackers, Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks, and finds vulnerabilities, to help businesses stay safe.
Our founders and Detectify Crowdsource hackers are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox - and aim to share their findings with the rest of the world in order to make the Internet a safer place.
In November 2019, Detectify secured 21 million EUR in a Series B round to continue building teams with world-class talent. We are looking for passionate and driven colleagues to hop onboard, contribute to the company culture and to make the Internet more secure.
The EMEA Sales Team
Our EMEA Sales team consists of engaged professionals that work with enterprise leads from a wide range of industries to understand their needs and ensure a smooth sales process.
What you’ll get to do
As the Head of Sales for the EMEA team you are responsible for building, organizing and developing Detectify’s sales team, based in Stockholm, with the overall target to ensure Detectify’s financial growth in the Enterprise segment.
You will get to:
- Improve the sales process by identifying and implementing best practices throughout - improving conversion rates in all steps, lead time, average order value and number of closed deals
- Manage a team of 15 sales professionals, in terms of planning of work, career paths and compensation structure.
- Coach individual team members on sales strategies, tactics and long term personal development
- Continuously improve acquisition strategies
- Ensure the performance of the team by setting and following up on financial targets
Who you are
You come with experience from leading and managing sales teams in your current or a previous position. Preferably you come from a sales background, where you’ve been conducting your own sales and know what it’s like to pursue leads, assist clients and handle success as well as setbacks in a constructive way. We believe that you thrive in a startup or scale up where decisions made yesterday could be irrelevant today and that you love working in a fast paced, growing and continuously changing environment.
- 3+ years of experience working in a people management position within sales
- Experience working with selling a SaaS product, the more technical the better
- You think that actively being a part of developing sales professionals is one of the best parts of working with sales
- Experience in recruiting high-performing sales professionals
- Experience and proven records of good results and successfully reaching the goals defined, both financial as well as operational
So, what do you think?
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to be a part of changing the way the world thinks about security! Go hack yourself!