- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the Role
We are searching for an IT Business Analyst in the Customer and Consumer Digital Experience, who will support eCommerce platforms built for our end customers (B2C) and for our partners (B2B)
The role will work with internal business stakeholders as well as with multiple IT roles, such as Delivery lead, Solution Architect, Business Process Liaison, along with Business Analysts of integration solutions like SAP, PIM, Media bank etc. and with external service providers.
You will engage with stakeholders on a global level, which means you need to be comfortable to work with Skype, MS Teams, as these will be used frequently for meetings. Yet, travel will be required, around 10 %.
What You Will Do
· Participate / drive in pre-studies and breakdown of business requirements to develop comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources according to standard templates.
· Facilitate / drive workshops or key meetings to capture business requirements and perform as-is analysis, understanding customer and user needs, their strategies and their goals
· Support development of business cases and support the portfolio prioritization process
· Continuously review and refine requirements, specifications and recommendations related to a proposed solution in agile delivery model
· Support implementation of to-be processes, incl. training delivery
· Contribute to finding and implementing effective solutions in a matrix organization – have close relationship with Technical Service Owners
· Define acceptance criteria for business requirements and validate the same post-delivery of the requirements from delivery team
· Understanding of the existing solution to facilitate the rollout in new markets and envision impact of new features on existing markets and new markets.
· Participate to project, or Conduct projects, following the IT Project Management Office processes
o Proposes the Project plan with resource and cost plan, in in coordination with Architects
o Establishes the Blueprint for the Application development, and work with technical solution owners when needed
o Support the Business Verification and Cutover plan
o Reports the progress to IT Project Management Office, Business Service Owner and Business Process Liaison
Who You Are
We are looking for a person who enjoys working in an international environment across multiple business functions. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to facilitate meetings, as well as to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff. Also, you are comfortable and capable of handling ambiguity and multiple activities, thus being able to quickly shift from one situation or task to another.
In addition, you have:
· University degree in computer science, information systems, or related discipline
· Experience of analysing and breaking down problems and information
· Capability of transferring knowledge to existing business and IT staff
· Excellent proficiency in English, both in speech and writing
What We Can Offer You
Essity has been elected as Sweden's most attractive employer in the Randstad Award 2019. Thus, this is a great opportunity to join us on the continuous journey forward shaping our global work processes for our current and future successes.
We offer you a stimulating job in a global environment with strong international brands. By starting your career at Essity, we will enable you to further develop and strengthen your competencies by providing both local and international career opportunities.
Please apply online in English by sending your CV to the given e-mail address. Essity kindly but firmly declines direct contact with recruiting and staffing agencies, as well as job advertising sellers.