- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
For our client we are looking for Software Developers with Mobile Core network knowledge and strong C++ programming skills.
The consultants are expected to be able to handle several tasks in an agile team’s responsibility. The need for consultants covers requirement across a range of experience level from 5 to 12+ years of experience.
- Requirements analysis and feature break down
- System and SW design
- Test analysis
- SW implementation
- Basic/Unit test
- Functional requirement conformance verification
- Non-functional requirements verification
- Product performance verification & validation
- Test automation
- Product documentation
- Test reports and progress reporting
- Trouble Report handling
- Product Support
- Some specialized teams also perform Maintenance of infrastructure and environment
- Programming Languages: Strong C++ hands-on, C
- Containers & Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker, KVM, VMWare, Helm
- Service Based Architecture, Microservices
- Scripting: Python, Perl, shell scripting
- Mobile Core network knowledge
- IP Networks,L2/L3, Routing, 3GPPTCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, L2TP, TLS
- Agile ways of working (Scrum, XP, etc.)
- Cloud Infrastructure knowledge such as Open stack, VMWare
- Build systems (cmake, gnu make)
- Development on Linux
- Data communication and networking (Cloud networking, Container networking, Private/Public Clouds)
- Experience in working with databases
- System Test competence; System test automation
- Continuous integration development and tools: GIT, SW build with Maven, Jenkins
- Good spoken and written English
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Engagerad bostadsfotograf i Göteborg
- Ekonomiassistent inom kundreskontra till konsultuppdrag med start 1 okto...
- Kundtjänstmedarbetare till Storbank i Göteborg
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
- Erfaren DevOps-utvecklare med stort intresse för teknik i framkant sökes!