- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Altran är ett världsledande konsultbolag och verkar inom bland annat fordonsindustri, telekom, försvar, energi, hälsovård, finansiell och offentlig sektor. Våra konsulter har expertkompetens inom en mängd områden som exempelvis inbyggda system, produktutveckling, mekanik och IT & Digitalisering.
Are you passionate about Vehicle Automation, ADAS and AI systems? , then you have the opportunity to join our growing Autonomous Mobility Team. Achieving trust in autonomous mobility at the right cost is one of the hardest challenges faced by automotive manufacturers. Working with an ecosystem of Partners, Altran is covering the complete Autonomous Mobility (AutoM) Lifecycle (requirements, development, validation, operation) to deliver trusted autonomous systems and services.
We offer you a work environment marked by innovation. You will work in one of the most expanding areas with the latest technology, surrounded by dedicated and highly skilled colleagues.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with Industry Leaders, working on their latest vehicles, in order to improve their capacity to deliver high value services to their customers.
The assignments will mainly be in Gothenburg. A big plus if you master the Swedish language in speech and writing.
· Good Experience in vehicle Diagnostics, UDS and Standards ISO 14229, ISO 15765, ISO13400, ISO 10681.
· Good experience in verification and troubleshooting on HIL/SIL/Box cars/ subsystems and vehicles
· Experience in Automotive Communication protocols, CAN, LIN, Flex Ray, MOST, DICE, CAN Calibration Protocol (CCP), Ethernet Communication, SPI, UART, SCI.
· Experience in Tools CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, RT Rack, Wireshark and IDEs such as HEW, Code Warrior, MULTI IDE,P&E,Trace32 Debugger
· Experience in scripting and test automation using Python, CAPL
Join our Autonomous Mobility Team in Sweden, be sure to apply.
Application and contact
Selection and interviews are running continuously. Apply now since we assign roles during the whole application time span. For questions and for more information contact Jan Hansson, Talent Acquisition Partner, 0725-616900