- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Sample manager / Administrator
Are you numbers savvy and a fast learner? Then this is the role for you! We are looking for a Logistics Administrator that is well-organized, are passionate about putting things in order and whose top skill is multitasking. In this role you will have a close collaboration with other departments in the organization to make sure that everything is streamlined.
- Receive all incoming shipments for the Photo studio, process the items and prepare them for use in the Studio
- When items/clothes are processed in the studio, re-fold the clothing/items and prepare them to be sent back to our warehouse in Holland (CB)
- Prepare and ship parcels using DHL (Intraship)
- Work in the Navision system to complete necessary tasks
- Receive incoming deliveries for the company
- Help with various task around the office
- Receive and document all incoming samples
Your Past & Your Skills
- Organizational and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with and keen to learn how to use various software packages
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and in writing
- A natural team player with a go-getter attitude with a high energy level
- A positive attitude, honesty, humility are characteristics we value highly
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
JOIN THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other gig. We’re a young company with a startup mentality and a hunger to be the best. In less than four years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-commerce brands in the world. And we have a three million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing - then welcome home.