- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about low carb and building community? Join us and help us empower a billion people to dramatically improve their health.
Diet Doctor was founded by Andreas Eenfeldt (M.D.) with the long-term goal of empowering people everywhere to dramatically improve their health. More than one billion people suffer from health issues related to type 2 diabetes and obesity, for which they're often personally blamed and rarely given the support they deserve. We aim to change that.
We’re fully funded by our members, so we don't need to show any ads, sell any products, or take any industry money. This also means that we have zero external investors, and are instead owned by the 50+ people who work here - and we offer all employees the possibility to acquire a stake in the company regularly.
What have we achieved so far?
- Profitability for years, self-funded, no VC investment, and lots of cash in the bank.
- The by far largest keto and low-carb site in the world.
- About 9 million monthly visits, 77k paying members and 50+ full-time co-workers.
- Top ranked nutrition website in the world on Trustpilot (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dietdoctor.com), and strong Glassdoor (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Diet-Doctor-Reviews-E2389502.htm) ratings.
What you'll do
- Lead the online community in the Spanish version of our site, inspiring users to reach their goals and lead a healthy way of eating.
- Support Help Center and customer service email.
- Monitor social media and comments on our Spanish website.
- Interact with members to provide support and advice as well as troubleshoot when needed.
- Monitor, create content, and moderate Diet Doctor en Español’s Facebook.
- Curate and send weekly newsletters to our subscribers.
- Help implement and promote various community initiatives for our spanish-speaking audience.
- Work closely with our English-speaking community team.
What's in it for you?
- Meaningful work: The opportunity to grow the Spanish Diet Doctor community - inspiring people to dramatically improve their health through low-carb and keto.
- Meaningful relationships: Be part of a massively driven, ambitious, inclusive and kind culture filled with people who want to do good in the world.
- Rapid growth: You would be our first Spanish community representative, with big opportunities to take on challenging tasks and grow. We'll give you lots of responsibility but also the support you need to do great things and learn fast. We urge you to keep growing and the company will happily pay for courses or conferences you want to attend.
- Great compensation: Market-level salary, overtime pay, office bonus, and owning a meaningful part of the company through our employee stock offering (you've not heard of a better stock program).
Who you are
- A native Spanish speaker with impeccable written and spoken Spanish, or have lived for a long period in a Spanish-speaking country.
- Passionate about low-carb/keto lifestyles and health.
- Knowledgeable about various forms of social media, especially Facebook.
- Solution-oriented, attentive to detail, positive, driven and creative. A team player.
- You write and speak excellent English, and you can effortlessly translate from English to Spanish. As we are an international company with many employees from different parts of the world, we often communicate in English at the office.
- Prominent experience in customer support.
- Experience moderating a large Facebook group.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience working with team members fully online and in different time zones.
- Experience with the planning and communication tools ZenDesk, Trello and Slack.
Please attach your CV and write a cover letter when applying. In your cover letter, please specify how you relate to a low-carb diet and why you would like to work at Diet Doctor.
This is a full-time position, working primarily from our beautiful and airy Swedish HQ here in Stockholm, at Vasagatan 40, just opposite the central station.
Do you currently live somewhere else? For exceptional candidates we will help with your move here, finding a place to live and sponsor your visa.
Timing not perfect? Reach out anyway - we’ll wait for the right person.