- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
Fleet Utilization Manager Sweden
Lynk & Co will offer our customers a convenient, sustainable mobility experience with simple pricing, flexible ownership, car sharing, connectivity and of course subscription as a new way of ownership.
In this role you will work in the Fleet Utilization team and the objective of the role is to achieve the most optimized way to make use of the Lynk & Co fleet in the country. Will be based in our Gothenburg office and report to the Fleet Utilization Manager Europe, based in Amsterdam.
What you'll do
- Manage and maximize utilization of our fleet in the Netherlands (subscription fleet, test drive fleet, corporate fleet cars etc.) in a cost-efficient way.
- Ensure optimized vehicle availability in different geographical locations to match demand and sales forecast.
- Work closely with interfacing functions like Logistics, Uptime, Used Cars/Remarketing and others to secure a fast and lean handling of all service processes
- Secure operational control of our fleet.
What you should have
- You have a proven track record from Fleet Management and Fleet Utilization Management, for example from the car rental or short term leasing industry or similar
- You are self-motivated and able to achieve high impact in an unstructured area - a pragmatic self-starter who acts pro-actively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are part of your key competences
- Knowledge of body, paint and mechanical work is a plus.
- Enjoys working in an international atmosphere and team; and offers great intercultural competence
- Fluent in Swedish and English
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50/50 gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Kart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, after work get together etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Working for Lynk & co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you´ll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest November 22. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don´t hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Dennis Kwint, Fleet Utilization Manager Europe, [email protected].
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Magnus Blixt, Recruiter, +46 72 1843891.