- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to inspire millions of Spanish-speaking people around the world, who today are suffering from poor health, to start eating a healthier diet?
Diet Doctor was founded by Andreas Eenfeldt (M.D.) with the long-term goal of empowering people everywhere to dramatically improve their health. More than one billion people suffer from health issues related to type 2 diabetes and obesity, for which they're often personally blamed and rarely given the support they deserve. We aim to change that.
We’re fully funded by our members, so we don't need to show any ads, sell any products, or take any industry money. This also means that we have zero external investors, and are instead owned by the 50+ people who work here - and we offer all employees the possibility to acquire a stake in the company regularly.
What have we achieved so far?
- Profitability for years, self-funded, no VC investment, and lots of cash in the bank.
- The by far largest keto and low-carb site in the world.
- About 9 million monthly visits, 77k paying members and 50+ full-time co-workers.
- Top ranked nutrition website in the world on Trustpilot (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dietdoctor.com), and strong Glassdoor (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Diet-Doctor-Reviews-E2389502.htm) ratings.
What you'll do
- Ensure that we have the best low-carb recipes in the world for different Spanish-speaking cultures.
- Keep our Spanish recipe pages continuously updated and inspiring.
- Create inspiring and useful meal plans.
- Write recipes and guides, and do so in an SEO-friendly way.
- Translate recipes from English.
- Create inspiring recipe collections, for example based on season, holidays, type of ingredient or recipe category.
- Coordinate with external recipe creators, quality control their recipes and edit them for publishing.
- Plan, publish and create engaging food-related content for our Spanish social media channels, mainly Instagram and Facebook.
- Test cook and quality check recipes.
- Basic image editing in Photoshop.
- Plan and create monthly Spanish recipe newsletters.
- Occasionally assist with recording cooking videos.
What's in it for you?
- Meaningful work: The opportunity to shape the Recipe page at Diet Doctor Español - creating world-class recipes and meal plans that could dramatically improve the health of a billion people.
- Meaningful relationships: Be part of a massively driven, ambitious, inclusive and kind culture filled with people who want to do good in the world.
- Rapid growth: You would be our first recipe-oriented person within the Spanish team. This means there will be big opportunities to take on challenging tasks and grow. We'll give you lots of responsibility but also the support you need to do great things and learn fast. We urge you to keep growing and the company will happily pay for courses or conferences you want to attend.
- Great compensation: Market-level salary, overtime pay, office bonus, and owning a meaningful part of the company through our employee stock offering (you've not heard of a better stock program).
Who you are
- A native Spanish speaker with impeccable written and spoken Spanish, or have lived for a long period in a Spanish-speaking country.
- You have at least two years of experience as a recipe creator, chef or as a dietitian.
- You have relevant education in nutrition and/or as a chef.
- You are passionate about food and health and are familiar with cooking from recipes.
- Eat some version of low carb, and believe in its benefits.
- You are experienced in creating inspiring content for both web and social media.
- You write and speak excellent English, and you can effortlessly translate from English to Spanish. As we are an international company with many employees from different parts of the world, we often communicate in English at the office.
- It’s a big advantage if you have lived or have roots somewhere in Latin America. This is where our largest audience is, and it’s essential to have knowledge about domestic ingredients and other cultural aspects.
- Be fluent in spoken and written Swedish and live in Sweden.
- Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp, Trello.
- Basic knowledge about SEO.
- Can use an SLR camera and take well-composed images.
Please attach examples of recipes you've created when applying. Also include your CV and a cover letter in which you describe your relation to a low-carb way of life and tell us why you'd like to work at Diet Doctor.
This is a full-time position, working primarily from our beautiful and airy Swedish HQ here in Stockholm, at Vasagatan 40, just opposite the central station.
Do you currently live somewhere else? For exceptional candidates we will help with your move here, finding a place to live and sponsor your visa.
Timing not perfect? Reach out anyway - we’ll wait for the right person.