- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Global Employer Attractiveness & Talent Acquisition Manager
Do you have a customer-oriented mindset, a can-do attitude and passion for employer branding and recruiting? Do you want to excel in a global setting in one of the world’s leading hygiene and health companies? Then we encourage you to keep reading!
About the Team and Organization
You will be part of Group function HR globally at Essity where Employer Attractiveness and Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence (EATA COE) designs and implements the strategy to enhance Global Attraction in the long run as well as talent segmentation and prioritization aligned to the business needs. The EATA COE provides global governance of tools, methodologies, measurements to increase impact and efficiency proactively through local execution. Within this dynamic unit we now would like to power up with another highly driven and experienced Global Employer Attractiveness and Talent Acquisition Manager.
About the Role
One of the main responsibility areas for this position is to focus on driving and further developing Essity’s Global Graduate Program – Essity GO! You will be the program leader to drive the evolution of the program. It means you will coordinate the design and content as well as the execution across all human resources areas and therefore engage with many different stakeholders on middle and senior management level.
You will also be the group point of contact for specific Business Units focusing on sourcing and recruiting of Senior Positions globally (director level and above). The role is also responsible for strategic recruitment and employer branding activities and projects related to the company strategy and will also work closely as partner to the Business Units HR departments.
This position is preferably based in Gothenburg (Sweden) or Munich/Ismaning (Germany) and will report to the Group Employer Attractiveness and Talent Acquisition Director.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
· Manage, lead and improve the process & design of the GO! Program and coordination across countries and business units.
· Build effective understanding and relationships with the Business Unit assigned in order to influence business leaders to proactively address todays and future recruitment challenges driving talent pipelines, talent organizational mapping and identification.
· Development and execution of effective multi-market recruiting and sourcing strategies that deliver top-quality talent for senior level positions, meet hiring plans in a timely manner and manage timely proactive advisor communication with the involved stakeholders.
· Provide highest level of expertise on recruiting putting the candidate experience at the heart of the process with appropriate follow-up and feedback to emphasize Essity Employer Brand and maintain integrity in the candidate process.
· Support the Local Employer Attractiveness and Talent Acquisition team by onboarding, developing and training local talent acquisition team on process, tools and methodologies and understand the local needs
· Embrace and drive Group Employer Attractiveness and Talent Acquisition Principles, Strategy, methodologies & tools, process, knowledge and partner with the HR team and hiring managers to drive the recruitment process
Who You Are
· You are a passionate and proactive individual with University Degree or equivalent within relevant practice.
· You have minimum 8 years of Human Resources experience preferably within a best in class Employer Brand and Talent Acquisition Corporate Unit and worked with in-house recruitment.
· Highly aware or experienced within FMCG, Health & Medical, Technology Industries is a plus.
· You possess strong organizational skills! You have demonstrated ability to independently manage projects with multiple tasks while simultaneously being able to shift priorities to meet business needs.
· You are a persuasive communicator with excellent consultative, coaching verbal and written communication skills
· You are result oriented with high sense of urgency, high degree of initiative and ability to lead and/or participate in cross-functional and cross-regional teams
· You are a change agent with proven ability to drive programs, lead people through change and meet deliverables & commitments.
· You have a good understanding of the HR processes and ecosystem and how Talent Acquisition aligns, integrates, and supports the full employee talent life cycle.
· You have high Candidate and Customer orientation and drive for results orientation: you have experience in complex matrix organization and have established and maintained network and credibility with key internal and external stakeholders.
· You have experience with process improvement, recruiting metrics and analytics
· You are digitally savvy: proficient in all Microsoft office products. You have experience utilizing Applicant Tracking System (Workday is a plus), sourcing strategy and channels (career websites, job aggregators, social media, etc.)
· English is mandatory, German or Swedish or any other Language is a plus
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply in English online via our website and make sure to apply before deadline. Please, also take into consideration for this recruitment process that the estimate time plan for the initial hiring manager interviews is set to the beginning of August.