Are you passionate about software development and transformation? Do you want to be at the centre of Scania’s unique modular system, allowing Scania to offer an extremely wide portfolio of products using relatively few components and parts? Do you want to work in a multifaceted, complex, continually changing environment and take your Product Owner skills to the next level?
Then you are reading the right ad, our awesome Agile Release Train is now looking for a Product Owner.
As a Product Owner you will work in close cooperation with various parts of Scania, our great development teams and four other Product Owners ensuring a prioritised backlog, always with the customer in focus. The Product Owner we are looking for understands both the engineering and business side of the product release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user's needs.
THE AGILE RELEASE TRAIN AND THE PRODUCT
At Scania we are developing a Scaled Agile framework that is inspired by SAFe.
Our Agile Release Train (OAS/PDM) enables Modularisation and Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) by hosting a set of capabilities, as well as, ensuring that methods and processes for these capabilities are awesome. The Agile Release Train consists of around 60 people – Product Owners, Business Analysts, Business & Solution Architects, Metadata Creators, Developers, Testers and many more.
OAS (Object And Structure tool) is Scania’s unique in-house developed proprietary metadata driven Product Data Management system (including PLM capabilities). It is the core system which enables Scania’s famous and profitable modular approach when building vehicles by utilising product data, structures, configuration capabilities and support for Lifecycle Management. OAS supports multiple business areas and is used in everything from Research and Development to Sales and Marketing.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer you an interesting, fun, challenging and developing journey together with passionate colleagues within business and IT. Our Agile Release Train is involved in many of Scania’s Strategic Key Initiatives.
The work environment is international, and your colleagues and stakeholders represent different nationalities and companies. In this exciting and dynamic setting, you can influence the future process and IT landscape within the TRATON Group.
Scania has a competitive package of benefits, such as private car lease, bonuses, flexible working hours and much more. At Scania, we support flexible workplace and mobility and encourage employees to use the opportunity to maximize our personal productivity and work-life balance while aligning with the teams we are engaged in to make sure collaboration runs smoothly.
WHAT IS NEEDED IN THIS ROLE?
• Skills to develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide our teams
• The ability to translate between business and technical teams
• Strategic thinking – the ability to see the big picture while working with details
• Skilled people’s person, collaborating with many different stakeholders, coordinating, and connecting people
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Have a humble and prestigeless approach to problem-solving and at the same time confident in challenging the status quo and being decisive
• Highly autonomous and comfortable working in a multifaceted, continually changing environment
YOUR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Previous experience from similar Product Owner role
• Experience from relevant industries and digital products
• Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
• Demonstrated experience in change management and transformation journeys with a proactive and problem-solving mindset
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, IT or similar
If this sounds like a role in which you could excel, please apply to this posting, we would love to speak to you!
If any questions about this position, please contact [email protected]
A background check might be conducted for this position.
Andra webbjobb i Södertälje
- Account Manager till elbilsladdningar i Södertälje!
- Personlig assistent till aktiv äldre kvinna i Nykvarn!
- Lagermedarbetare med C2-behörighet sökes!
- Kundservicemedarbetare till spännande leveransföretag i Norsborg
- Underhållschef till Nobina i Södertälje