Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
EMEA DIGITAL- SENIOR MANAGER
What’s in it for you?
EMEA Digital works with the mission to secure and develop smart digital services & solutions through efficient and effective use of resources, processes and people on a Market, Regional and Global level. We balance and find the right mixture of global & corporate strategies with local contexts, regional needs and global entrepreneurship in order to maximize the customer satisfaction and revenue streams for the company.
While most teams are located in Gothenburg, Stockholm and Lund, Sweden, the EMEA Digital team supports the EMEA Region across 22 markets in 60 countries including over 1500 Retailers along with Volvo Cars staff and partners.
The EMEA Digital team is a small group that works with our business partners to develop the business while also coordinating & aligning with both market and global counterparts. Do you like working in the intersection between business functions, digital teams and markets? Do you excel at working with new business demands and finding digital solutions to challenges, ensuring that multiple cross-functional teams are driving to the same business goals? Join the Digital organization in EMEA as a Senior Manager supporting our Consumer Experience (CX) initiatives.
Your daily tasks
Volvo Cars is undergoing a digital transformation and needs a strong leader who can coordinate across multiple digital disciplines and build strong relationships between markets and global digital teams. In this position, you will combine your technical expertise, operational process knowledge and market context to deliver projects and solutions to EMEA markets. You’ll act as a liaison between product teams and markets, you will feedback and influence backlogs to support Regional and market requirements and you will work with EMEA Digital’s functions on future opportunities connected to digital developments and drive those towards solutions.
You probably have had success at working in an Agile environment, participating in PI planning sessions and ensuring sound business rationale for prioritisations and backlogs. You will take ownership and lead when operational disruptions occur and proactively identify enhancement opportunities in CX services and products.
You will be proactive in driving end to end value in all processes, from consumer leads right through to customer care cases working in close collaboration with central teams, the EMEA region and market colleagues. You will focus on digital transformation activities that connect the online with the offline, while using consumer feedback and data to drive priorities.
You will also:
• Coordinate and balance resources with your EMEA Digital colleagues to secure a balanced delivery of projects and value across new digital projects and day to day operations.
• Develop and nurture relationship between the EMEA markets and global Digital Product Teams (focusing on CX and Customer Care functions).
• Work with product teams to align on how to go to markets and launch of new or upgraded Digital services.
• Lead & own EMEA Digital initiatives together with market representatives to drive improvements in EMEA.
• Lead and coach resources working on specific assignment for EMEA Digital within the operational area.
• Manage strategic discussions as well as tactical and operational service deliveries.
• Serve as the escalation point for issues that cannot be solved within the ordinary ways of working and therefore work with management to develop escalation plans and track items to closure to eliminate operational blockers.
You and your skills
We are looking for you that are a proven influencer and a hands-on team player with a high quality and customer focus. We believe you are driven, social and professional with an ability to manoeuvre, create direction and stay positive in an ever-changing environment. You have the ability to lead other people and are result oriented. Experience working in a sales company is highly desired.
How to learn more and apply
Does this sound like your next challenge? Welcome with your application by submitting your resume and cover letter using the apply button.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Butikssäljare till OKQ8 Göteborg Sommarvädersg, heltid
- Experis Academy Program |Systemutvecklare | Göteborg
- Experis Academy Program |Systemutvecklare | Skövde
- Experis Academy Program |Systemutvecklare | Stockholm
- Experis Academy Program |Systemutvecklare | Norrköping