While transforming to become the bank of the future, Ikano Bank is now gearing up the Central Business Controlling team with a commercially focused raising star. As Business Controller Income & Profitability you will be a crucial part of Ikano Bank, where we create possibilities for a better living for the many people, by providing banking and financial services. We do it with natural curiosity, long-term focus, and multi-faceted perspectives. If you are ready for a new role within a central Business Controlling team this is a unique chance with great possibilities to make a true impact on the future of the Bank where only the sky is the limit. Let’s achieve great things together.
Business Controller, Income & Profitability
We are looking for an ambitious and hands-on Business Controller to work bank-wide with income and profitability for all markets and products. You will take responsibility for consolidated income and product controlling, including sales and profitability follow-up, financial planning and forecasting, performance analysis and reporting and business casing/investment evaluation.
In close cooperation with Head of Business Control you will work with follow-up, performance reporting and improvement actions as well as being a true business partner, acting in close cooperation with the bank’s Commercial function and local finance departments. You will be part of the central team, which together is responsible for the holistic financial planning, steering and management analysis of the Bank.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Support in building a profitable product portfolio and profitable growth for the bank, including target setting, profitability analyses and to drive improvement projects
- Ensure commercial transparency by developing, standardizing, and maintaining bank-wide sales, market, and customer performance KPI’s and dashboards
- Define and deliver appropriate follow up on sales/volume/profitability performance and deviation analyses, including consolidation of reliant reports to relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate the budgeting and forecasting activities for the commercial functions, with special focus on growth and profitability steering
- Regular monthly follow-up with relevant stakeholders to ensure that they understand the financial performance
- Support in creating and evaluating product and partner Business Case's, including securing the process of regularly Business case follow up to management
Who are we looking for?
To be able to deliver on the expectations in the role we believe that you have 2-5 few years of experience working as a business controller or in a similar role, in a commercially oriented context. You have a basic understanding of the sales finance business and have gained some knowledge of product profitability methods and understanding of cost allocation principles.
When it comes to your background, we see that you:
- Have a bachelor level degree or a similar university degree within Finance or Business Administration
- Have strong ability to assimilate data from Business Intelligence systems and analysis-tools (we usually work in Qlikview/QlikSense, Excel and Navision)
- Have experience from an international environment and preferable from working in a complex group structure
- Are fluent in English (verbal and written) and have good knowledge in at least one of the Nordic languages
You as a person
You have a strong business acumen, personal confidence, and a will to make your voice heard to facilitate positive change. You take a holistic view and focus on the key aspects in partnering with the business to challenge established truths. As a person you are ambitious, hands-on, and down-to-earth with a professional but humble approach. You enjoy analytical challenges, are a quick learner and well structured. You believe in the strength of teamwork and appreciate interacting with a heterogeneous group of stakeholders where mutual respect is key. It is also important that you are engaged and self-driven and enjoy working towards continuous improvement. Furthermore, you can create good relations and act in various environments.
What we offer
Operating at the center of events, you will have an active business partnering role, with the scope to truly drive the agenda and bring value to the business. This position is more than what meets the eye. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise, and growth follows. The position is preferably based at our headquarter in Hyllie, Malmö, but can be flexible for the right candidate.
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany, and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of the Ikano Group, an international group of companies active within banking, real estate, production, insurance, data analytics and retail, who owns 51% of the Bank. Ingka Group, a strategic partner in the IKEA franchise system, operating 378 IKEA stores in 31 countries, owns the remaining 49% of Ikano Bank. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on Ikano Group - https://group.ikano (https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroup.ikano%2F&data=05%7C01%7CTomas.Vinnersten%40sjr.se%7Cfc85fc777fe44bf9fe2008da590e1ba0%7C2a7e0e3b88c5479383c46bf687f06659%7C0%7C0%7C637920214386312150%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=xek1BAI6ae7GIRGD6YyoprYlLlP%2FXT0d0NqOybg0dUQ%3D&reserved=0)
This recruitment is handled by SJR and for further information about this position and the recruitment process, please contact Tomas Vinnersten, Recruitment Consultant at SJR 0766-471614. We will conduct interviews ongoing sp please note that the process can be closed before the last date to apply. Also note that we unfortunately cannot accept applications throu...