- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us for an exciting opportunity as a Railway Signalling Engineer in Stockholm, Sweden
Description of the role
The Railway Signalling Engineer SSD will be working with the design of the Signalling System Configuration within region North. The main responsibility in this role is define requirements on the Signalling System Configuration in order to satisfy customer requirements and to fulfill applicable railway regulations and safety requirements.
• Perform Signalling System Design (SSD) of safety critical railway systems
• Define requirements on the Signalling System Configuration in order to satisfy customer requirements and to fulfill applicable railway regulations
• Decide about technical solutions related to Signalling System Configuration and about design basis and internal and external interfaces.
• Create and deliver Signalling System Configuration documentation to secure quality and safety
• Follow applicable internal procedures for Configuration and Change Management
• Perform bid estimations
• Cooperation with employees within the team and department to continuously improve system knowledge and improve way of working.
• Bachelor of Engineering. Alternatively, any equivalent degree or work experience.
• Vocational university with orientation towards railway.
• 2-3 years post graduate work experience in railway signalling engineering
• Knowledge about railway regulations and standards
• Advanced Swedish and English language skills.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries