- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What we do at Detectify
Hackers are our allies - that probably isn’t something you would hear everyday but at Detectify, this is our approach to Internet security. Built on knowledge crowdsourced from our network of over 200 ethical hackers, Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks, and finds vulnerabilities, to help businesses stay safe.
Our founders and Detectify Crowdsource hackers are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox - and aim to share their findings with the rest of the world in order to make the Internet a safer place.
In November 2019, Detectify secured 21 million EUR in a Series B round to continue building teams with world-class talent. We are looking for passionate and driven colleagues to hop onboard, contribute to the company culture and to make the Internet more secure.
The Marketing Team
Our Marketing department consists of a cross-functional team of eight people working with content, ethical hacking research, web editing, performance marketing, BI, events, and graphic design. Now, we are looking on expanding with an additional two to three people in the upcoming months. Together, you will spread the word about Detectify in our target markets and build a global brand!
What you'll get to do
As our Product Marketer, you will be working closely with cross-functional stakeholders in Engineering, Product, Marketing/Design and Sales, as well as with our CEO.
You will be our internal product champion and our external evangelist, and will serve as a bridge between Detectify, the market and our customers. You will drive all major aspects of our product centric marketing activities - this includes how we communicate new features, segment our customers, engage current clients and highlight our product to new prospects. While constantly considering the market and our customers needs, your overall target will be making sure the product supports Detectify’s overall strategy and our customers expectations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and being eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing start-up in the Internet Security industry!
Among other things, you will
- Understand the technical power of our software and the value it brings to businesses and translate this into compelling sales and marketing messages for our targeted markets
- Be always informed about our competitive landscape and help us to differentiate our product within the market by creating content that educates and drives engagement
- Use market and customer data to identify key segments and their needs to develop go-to-market strategies and drive launches for our new products and features
- Educate and train Detectify’s team members on new features and products
- Participate in conferences and speak/present at relevant industry events
Who you are
- Our ideal candidate is a tech-savvy storyteller, who has the ability to simplify complex concepts and communicate them clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in product marketing (B2B SaaS preferred but not required)
- You have a demonstrated track record in crafting compelling messaging and content throughout a product's lifecycle, including white papers, case studies, blogs, research reports and testimonials
- You have experience with marketing automation software and CRM
- You are familiar with Sales Enablement (package of feature and price strategy, preparing & supporting the sales team in how to sell the product, defining which features to communicate to which customer, analysing offer and position of competitors)
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You are highly creative and have attention to detail as well as strong organizational and project management skills
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
So, what do you think?
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to be a part of changing the way the world thinks about security! Go hack yourself!