- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a planner to join our stellar team in Stockholm.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
As a planner, you will have responsibility and ownership of the integration of a subset of the planning for the Northvolt Ett, the large-scale battery factory being built in Northern Sweden. This subset of the integrated Primavera plan may be coordinating planning across the construction, utilities, or internal NV deliverables.
In general you have experience in the field and have been involved with large, innovative and challenging projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage, integrate and maintain Primavera time plan for allocated Northvolt Ett scope
- Ensure schedule quality and accuracy for allocated scope
- Produce appropriate reporting for follow up and action by the delivery teams
- Monitor progress, solve and escalate issues through the early warning systems for action.
- Run and manage scheduling coordination, both internally as well as externally with vendors
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The planner is a vital member of the program team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
- A Relevant University Degree (B.Sc. / M.Sc. or similar)
- 5+ years as planner and/or project manager in demanding industrial environment
- Experience in Primavera. MSproject and similar tools are a plus
- Preferably having worked in multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English
- Valuable (but not required) if fluency in other languages (Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, French)
- Highly organized and result-driven
- An eye for detail
- Proactive and goes beyond expectations
- Exceptionally good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Has a can do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor
- Passionate & purpose driven
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our two gigafactories: Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden, and Northvolt Zwei in Salzgitter, Germany. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.
Join us today. Together, let’s enable the future of energy!