- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What we do at Detectify
Hackers are our allies - that probably isn’t something you would hear everyday but at Detectify, this is our approach to Internet security. Built on knowledge crowdsourced from our network of over 200 ethical hackers, Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks, and finds vulnerabilities, to help businesses stay safe.
Our founders and Detectify Crowdsource hackers are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox - and aim to share their findings with the rest of the world in order to make the Internet a safer place.
In November 2019, Detectify secured 21 million EUR in a Series B round to continue building teams with world-class talent. We are looking for passionate and driven colleagues to hop onboard, contribute to the company culture and to make the Internet more secure.
The Customer Success Team
Our Customer Success team ensures that our Enterprise customers get the most value out of our product. The team is responsible for the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding to educating customers on new features and products. This team is also responsible for growing customer accounts, such as upselling. Our Customer Success team is passionate about helping our customers achieve their goals.
If you are passionate about Customer Success and the opportunity to join a collaborative team in a rapidly growing SaaS organisation, keep reading.
What you’ll get to do
As the Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for building, organising and mentoring our Customer Success team in Sweden and Boston. You will be responsible for the Enterprise portfolio and its financial performance. This means you and your team will own the customer journey from onboarding, ongoing management, to renewing the Enterprise customer base. You, and your team, will act as the voice of the customer as we develop new features and products that will delight our global customer base. This role will report to the VP Sales in Stockholm.
You will get to do:
- Manage a high performing and distributed Customer Success team
- Identify opportunities to improve and define new processes that scale
- Define our approach to measuring customer health and satisfaction
- Drive top-line business metrics, such as revenue goals, retention, and customer satisfaction, and refining our customer advocacy strategies
Who you are
The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker with a background in Customer Success in the SaaS industry. In this role, you will work cross functionally with members of our Tech, Sales and Marketing teams to drive customer retention and growth. You should have an inspiring leadership style that engages teams through collaboration and recognition. With thousands of users using Detectify today, this is an incredible opportunity to make a huge impact on our mission to make the internet more secure.
- At least 5+ years of experience in account management or customer success roles, preferably SaaS environment
- At least 3+ years of experience managing high performing and distributed Customer Success teams
- Experience navigating complex challenges at a high growth company
- Strong operational experience with the ability to drive process improvements that scale
- A deep understanding of improving customer relationships and the best ways to help and empower customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or similar working experience
So, what do you think?
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to be a part of changing the way the world thinks about security! Go hack yourself!