- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a better future.
We are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst that wants to contribute to a more human-centric world and change our clients - and us - for the better.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will act as a bridge between technology and business. Working with capturing business requirements, improving and defining new processes and creating digital strategies. You are people’s person and thrive in a setting where a lot of things are happening. We think you have background within the digital or IT arena at an agency or consultancy company.
You will be part of our growing Digital Experience & Advisory team and work together with kind and skilled individuals in challenging assignments and with exciting customers. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a large team with skills ranging from digital strategy, project management and UX/service design to software development and emerging tech. We also have a long history of working with embedded software to create connected and smart products.
What you’ll do
- Requirements analysis
- Information modelling
- Change management
- Identify new business opportunities
- Defining strategic digital directions
- Process analysis and development
- Facilitating workshops
- Meeting clients / evangelism
- And having a quite bit of fun
We’ll look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- At least 5 years or more in an IT business analyst / business development / management consultant related position
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Broad knowledge of different industry needs
- Knowledge within areas such as Customer experience, Marketing and Commerce
- Empathy, caring for the world and people
- Ability to travel from time to time
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English
- Experience in presenting to management at various levels
- A curious mind that like to share your insight to colleagues and clients
At Semcon, you will have great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: collaboration, balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn below, or contact Kenneth to learn more!
Head of Digital Experience & Advisory