EDAG Engineering Scandinavia AB is a Gothenburg-based consultancy company, which has a team specialized in sound and vibration.
Our sound & vibration – NVH team are professionals with extensive knowledge in structural dynamics, vibration and acoustics, data acquisition and signal processing. Our goal is to provide our clients the most sophisticated engineering services in the field. Utilizing state of the art measurement systems and analysis tools, we are committed to offer reliable and optimum solutions. Our areas of focus include Automotive NVH, Industrial Vibration & Acoustics, Audio-Digital Signal Processor Development, Mechanical/Structural Systems Diagnostics.
· Support the development of a vehicle or product design, regarding noise and vibration. Based on the overall legal and customer requirements for noise and vibration on vehicle level.
· To specify and follow up the requirements on subsystems and components in close cooperation with other engineering functions as well as sub-suppliers.
· Investigate in-service problems, develop, and recommend solutions.
· Active participation in NVH test, analysis, and troubleshooting.
· Provide specialized consulting to relevant departments to help solve system noise and vibration issues.
· Guide in noise and vibration source fixation in both vehicle and components.
· Actively establishing and shaping customer relationships.
· Completed university studies in Engineering or Physics with detailed knowledge of acoustics, structural dynamics and/or vibration control, as well as digital signal processing.
· Noise and vibration testing experience in the automotive industry, with regards to powertrain testing (both electric & traditional drivelines), structural testing and full-vehicle NVH testing.
· Experience in data acquisition and signal processing tools of Müller BBM-VAS, Siemens Simcenter, Head Acoustics, Dewesoft and similar.
· CAE experience is meritorious.
· To be able to perform hands-on work; assembling-mounting test objects, being able to perform on rigs and similar.
· Collaborative, active, solution-oriented spirit.
· Valid driving license (Sweden), proving ground licenses are meritorious.
· Fluent in English.
· We welcome you in to our open and diverse culture. We promise you a lot of opportunities to grow and learn as you become a part of a dynamic and creative team who are at the top of their field. With leading-edge technology, we help our customer’s vision become a reality. We are an engineer’s playground of innovation and creativity that is fast, furious, and fun!