- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus lies in the development of energy-efficient products with particular focus on renewable energy. We are about 400 employees in Tranås. Our most famous brands are IVT and Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
- Development of new technical concepts and solutions for heat pump refrigeration circuits
- Specification, calculation, design and testing of heat pump components and systems, including:
- Create, review and understand technical specification for the components;
- Analyze customer, product, and safety requirements to derive technical concepts;
- Create test plans, execute and document development tests in accordance with standards and internal requirements;
- Design, document and support implementation of functional test procedures for mass production;
- Issue product technical documentation;
- Participate in product design reviews and FMEA;
- Propose and drive solutions in accordance with function, cost, quality and users’ requirements
- Quality improvement and optimization of existing heat pump products range.
- Cost reduction of existing appliance platforms
- Development of innovative functions based on heat pump components and systems
What distinguishes you
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (MSc preferred)
- Knowledge in fluid mechanics, thermodynamics and refrigeration
- Knowledge in specification, calculation, design and testing of refrigeration and hydraulic components and systems
- Refrigeration application background, and knowledge about European standards applicable to refrigerating systems and heat pumps is a benefit
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project)
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Leadership experience is a benefit
Your future job location offers you
- An attractive job in a company that values education, quality and personal development
- The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
- Talented and helpful colleagues
- Fixed salary, pension
- Fitness facilities and sport activities
Do you have questions about this position?
Please don't hesitate to contact the responsible manager Victor Fransson ([email protected])