- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Tech Lead with a background in full stack Java to join our development team! This position gives you the opportunity to work in an international organization within an expanding product company and take the lead on one of our most prioritized product areas!
We offer you a position where you have the overall responsibility of leading the technical design and improvements of our product by giving input and guidelines at an early stage for new development. This is done in close collaboration with the development team, product owners, other tech leads and chief architects. You’ll be influencing our technical platform shaping the product while developing yourself and your team members. Think of it as team lead, architect and developer, all in one – why choose?
Here’s some examples of what you will do:
• Take lead on implementing technical vision in your team
• Translate requirements into technical design
• Write clean, testable, and efficient code – and help team members do the same by pair programming and reviewing their code
• Coach developers to create solutions that hold high quality within scalability, performance, security and modifiability
• Lead the team in terms of how technical solutions are implemented
• Work strategically to reshape our architecture for the future
Who are you?
You really like helping people be their best. You believe in collaboration and love seeing others succeed and inspire them to develop themselves. Solving problems and discussing technical solutions might be your favorite thing to do and you have the ability to describe complex problems in a concise and easy way. To succeed in this role, you also know that no one can know it all. You like sharing what you know and asking for help when you need to – no prestige needed here!
• Agile values and approximately 8 years hands-on experience in agile software development
• A backend tech stack like Java, Spring and MySQL
• It’s a big plus if you have expertise in a frontend stack similar to ours (Angular and Typescript)
• Experience of CI / CD flows with daily releases
• Relevant Academic background
At Benify you’ll get a vision and a mission; not orders, nor a manual. So exactly how you succeed is up to you. We believe that trying out new ways and making mistakes makes you stronger, as long as you own the mistakes and learn from them. Also, we believe in creating robust and long-term sustainable solutions. That’s why we face challenges by fixing the cause, not the symptom. Your future team will be happy to introduce you to our innovation days, conferences and all the good stuff happening at, and outside, the office. Maybe daily breakfasts or a knowledge sharing session could be something for you?
Sounds like a match? Apply today! If you have any questions about the role, our culture or Benify as a company, don’t hesitate to get in touch with [email protected] (HR and Talent Acquisition)
Application: Apply in seconds with your LinkedIn profile. If you have a CV, you can attach it if you want to.
Start: October 2020, or sooner rather than later :)
Extent: Full time
Location: Benify Tech HQ in Gothenburg, Första Långgatan 17