- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Accouting Manager will be responsible for supervising tracking and evaluating company’s accounting activities, and establishing a good financial controlling by developing and implementing process for collecting, analyzing, veryfing and reporting accounting information. Together with CEO and external professionals, the Accounting Manager will also involve as a supporting role of company’s general administration, including internal controls and human resource related tasks.
Position Title: Accounting Manager
Department : Accounting and Administration
Reports to: CEO
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
· Establish financial reports to be sent to our parent company in Japan, and apply our monthly accounting control procedures;
· Work on intra-group consolidation with French subsidiary;
· Supervise Accounting Associates in the department;
· Ensure the preparation of budgets, their monthly follow-up, as well as the quarterly and year-end forecasts;
· Perform analytical determinations of people hours, consumables and fixed costs;
· Prepare Tax declarations;
· Manage our cash-flow;
· Organize our internal controls and audits;
· Coordinate our external audits and prepare Annual Report
· Organiza payroll;
General Duties & Responsibilities
· Works on problems of diverse scope where analyses of data require evaluation of identifiable factors.
· Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
· Meeting the reporting deadline.
Education Requirement (minimum)
· BA or BS Degree in Accounting
Experience Requirement (minimum)
· Minimum 5 years related experiences working in Swedish SME, preferably in an international environment as well;
· Swedish Accounting Standard K3;
· Swedish and English languages;
· You are familiar with ERP software, IT tools, and advanced Excel functions;
Takara Bio Europe AB, a part of Takara Bio group, is focusing on stem cell-derived products and services for cell therapy/regenerative medicine, drug discovery and disease modelling. The company leverages long-standing experience in stem cell handling and scale-up together with leading expertise in differentiation of cells into mature and functional human cells. Specifically, the company possesses broad expertise in human pluripotent stem cells, including both hiPSC and hESC and related media. Takara Bio Europe AB is located in state-of-the-art facilities in Göteborg, Sweden and has a newly-established GMP laboratory for production of pluripotent stem cell lines. For more information, visit our website: http://www.takarabio.com