- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Atiendo Consulting brings together the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and energy analysts from around the world.
We are in search for an experienced Senior Electronics Design Engineer that will deliver our services to our customers operating in various industries.
Develop new products:
- Develop complex PCB Designs that are innovative, high-quality and satisfy the stakeholder’s needs and requirements (customer, manufacturing, project team, cost targets, etc)
- Work with project team in understanding circuit requirements and limitations
- Support the generation of design documentations and requirements specifications for assigned projects
Revise and improve existing products:
- Review and recommend improvements to existing designs
- Interface and troubleshoot printed circuit designs, revisions and CAD library symbols
- Intervene at 3rd party locations, such as suppliers, customer or test facility, to support troubleshooting, assembly or testin
- Assist in preparing test procedures and developing test fixtures to verify PCB functions
- Stay updated with, benchmark and share information on latest design techniques
- Mentor and coach junior level designers. Provide assistance to junior team members when needed
- Build own network of supply partners, with the help of our Supply Chain, to secure quickly components for prototype
Skills & Requirements
- 8+ years of PCB design
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the full product development process (Conceptualize, Design, Procurement/sourcing, Manufacture, Aftermarket and field support)
- Good understanding of the PCB Fabrication, Assembly and Test processes, in low-volume and mass production environments
- Experience in high density placement and interconnect, multi-layer, double-sided assembly and electrically constrained designs.
- Education in engineering field
- Good English, both written and oral,
- Proficient in Altium (+2 years experience)
- Functional safety experienced: ISO26262, UL61010, ISO13849, IEC 62061, etc.
- System design or architecture design
- Decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and an ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and work independently under time pressure
- Resourceful and creative person to find solutions on the spot
- Attention to details and uncompromising attitude towards quality
- Excellent relationship with engineers, including 3rd party partners and customers
- Passionate and purpose driven, we work for a more sustainable future.