- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a better future.
We are now looking for an Embedded Software Developer that wants to contribute to a more human-centric world and change our clients - and us - for the better.
We believe that you have a strong interest in IoT and connectivity and a passion for developing solutions at the intersection of hardware and software. All with a great user experience in mind.
You will be part of our growing Digital Experience & Advisory team and work together with kind and skilled individuals in challenging assignments and with exciting customers. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a large team with skills ranging from digital strategy, project management and UX/service design to software development and emerging tech. We also have a long history of working with embedded software to create connected and smart products.
What you’ll do
- Prototype solutions for smart connected products and systems
- Design and develop software of embedded devices and systems
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level feedback
- Strive to always improve our way of working
- Having fun!
We’ll look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- 3 + years of software development experience
- Strong programming skills in C and/ or C++
- Embedded Linux
- Understanding of wireless communication protocols (Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi)
- Comfortable with agile and lean development methodologies
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English
Experience of working with Python, Java, Azure, AWS or other relevant languages or frameworks is a plus.
At Semcon, you will have great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: collaboration, balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn below, or contact Karl-Johan to learn more!
Team Manager Digital Experience & Advisory