Welcome to H&M! A workplace where you can be yourself & so much more! We want to make it possible for everyone to look, feel and do good. We take pride in our history of making fashion accessible to everyone and drive the change to make fashion and style even more sustainable, inclusive, and inspiring.
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
H&M Circular Business Models is part of the New Development function. The purpose is to strengthen the H&M brand, drive innovation and explore new opportunities for growth. In the Circular Business Models team, we drive the change to an even more sustainable fashion future by scaling H&M’s Circular Business offer. We work with business models such as Rental, Re-commerce and Repair services. We are currently building a team that will drive the acceleration of these services to meet more H&M customers.
H&M wants to prolong the use of each produced garment from the fashion industry. This is to meet the goal of decreasing CO2 emissions by half until 2030 whilst doubling the sales. As of today, H&M has second hand selling online in Sweden and planning to expand to more markets the coming years. We are just starting to revolutionize the future of fashion at Hm.com - would you like to join us on this exciting journey ahead?
As Coordination & Curation Manager you will work both strategically and operatively with securing that we deliver the most commercial and desirable customer offer within Resell, Rental and Repair. You’ll lead the team as well as having the formal staff responsibility for the team curating the assortment that generates growth, profitability, and customer value. In this role you will report to the General Manager of Circular Business. You will be a key member of the H&M Circular Business Leadership Team and partner with the Project Managers for each core circular business model (Resell, Rental & Repair) and work closely with the Designer and Marketing Lead.
Your main responsibility is to set the long- and short-term assortment strategy to meet the demands of the customers and get the strategy well executed. With the circular business models being in their development phases it is a lot to test, learn and drive. Both in terms of way of working and which technical developments are needed to strengthen the assortment building for the customer offer. You will spend most of your time within the Resell business model and offering.
Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Drive growth for H&M Circular Business through the most commercial and desirable customer offer.
- Set the long-term assortment strategy /plan/ size/ budget in cooperation with controller.
- Set the content, pace, and cover the customer needs in the commercial plan together with Marketing Lead and Creative Lead.
- Coordinate and curate a current and commercial assortment based on customer-, fashion and selling insights. Facilitate an empowered and creative curation team with the right working structure and succession.
- Build scale through investigating need of local partners collaborations
- Test & learn, develop/revise. Drive hypothesis for A/B testing on assortment.
- Ideate and drive technical development needs towards Business Tech
- Cross-collaborate and contribute to the overall vision of the Circular Business Unit in alignment with Business Unit strategies.
As a person you love growing businesses and creating positive results. You thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, and you do it with an open mind to improve and find new and efficient ways of working. We believe that you have the experience of building empowered and diverse teams with relevant experience, competence and skills and have the experience of leading people and assignments in a changing environment and in an agile and adaptive way.
You have the ability to communicate in a clear and transparent way, creating alignment around direction and expectations and you have a flexible and agile mindset. In addition, you also have the ability to prioritize based on business needs and keep it simple.
To be successful in this role we see that you have/are:
- Degree within fashion and/or business and/or at least 5 years of work experience in a leading position within the fashion or retail industry
- Experience and proven track-record of strategic assortment building such as setting, executing and following through a strategy to reach overall vision
- Experience of driving results in short and long term, strengthen customer value, growth and profitability
- Proven track record of salesmanship and entrepreneurial skills as well as experience in-depth knowledge of the retail industry
- Experience in E-com and digital assortment building is meriting
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
This is a full-time position, starting as soon as possible and is based in our Head Office in Stockholm. If your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than the 24th of July. Screening and interviews will be held after the ad has expired.
At H&M Group we strive to have a fair and inclusive recruitment process. Why kindly ask you to not attach cover letter in your application as they often contain information that can easily trigger unintentional biases.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!