Are you a Digital Product Manager passionate about the customer shopping experience online and in stores? Would you like to work in a collaborative and ever-changing environment using modern technology? Would you like to take part in shaping the future omni-shopping experience for customers around the globe and across multiple brands? If yes, then this might be your next adventure!
A Product Manager at H&M Group is a visionary leader who guides new product ideas from an initial concept to product launch and assures full benefit realization. Along the way, we collaborate with world class engineers and designers to maximize each product’s impact on the world. As a Product Manager, you are expected to show strong customer empathy and have a deep business understanding as well as strong appreciation for technology. You will be leading a cross competent global product team that works to improve the H&M group’s digital experiences across different brands and different platforms.
About the Product Area and Product Team
The product area Evaluate & Decide within the Customer domain focuses on the latter stage of the purchase journey, providing our customers with relevant experience, increasing our conversion, and reducing unnecessary returns. The Product Attribute Creation team secures relevant product information for every encounter with our H&M Group customers, no matter the time and place, in support of a seamless customer experience across the globe. The team owns our Product Information Management (PIM) system, a business-critical system for H&M Group. The PIM system supports the complete process of creation, enrichment, planning, and release of product information in all necessary channels to help customers find products and make a confident purchase decision. For all our brands across the H&M group! Imagine a Product Detail Page with no product name, no product description, no information about color or composition?
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for leading a cross competent and customer centric product team that delivers exceptional business results. You will set an ambitious and clear product vision as well as communicate it effectively to collaboration partners to ensure digital vision. You will also create a product roadmap based on a deep understanding of the market, insights, and data on your customers. You are also responsible for objectives and key results and product specific KPIs once solution enters production. In addition to this, you will:
- Contribute to the end-to-end team output strategy from inception to production
- Own and maintain the backlog based on the given targets and KPIs
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure digital vision and products align within product strategy and requirements
- Align with other Product Owners to ensure interfaces to other products
- Understand the financial impact of team and product related decisions
Things we look for
We believe you have at least 5 years of experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager in E-commerce sector or omni-channel retailing, with outcome responsibility at growth-stage or enterprise company. You are capable of gathering, analyzing, and understanding customer and business needs and clearly expressing the connections between larger business goals and small backlog items for team members. And you have functional knowledge of agile development. Furthermore, we believe you have:
- Experience leading a cross-functional team of UX designers, frontend/backend developers, product designers and data analysts
- Ability to build end-to-end product strategy, including definition of scope, roadmap, and KPIs and understand product development from ideation to release
- Experience in product lifecycle management on customer focused products
- Experience executing innovative solutions which deliver business impact and great user experience
- Great knowledge within CRO and user experience based on user research, UX design and AB testing
- Experience working with product data, AI and Machine Learning
- Strong familiarity with rapid prototyping, value preposition definition and OKR methodologies
- Proficiency with integrating qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and customer insights into product requirements
- Ability to influence decision makers and manage stakeholders to achieve the Product mission
The personal qualities we value are: Your ability to influence decision makers and manage stakeholders to achieve the product mission, and you should also be determined.
What we offer
Besides the obvious perks such as staff discount card, flexible work life, learning communities, wellness benefits, parental benefits etc., you are joining a unique value driven culture, a large tech network and community where you can be yourself. There are endless opportunities to experiment and grow in any direction that you want and when you grow, we grow. Being a major player gives us countless opportunities to make a real impact and shape the future of fashion & style.
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm, Sweden. Please apply with CV as soon as possible, but no later than 5th of August. The recruitment process will take a little longer than expected due to the summer period. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Business Area Manager [email protected], and about the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner [email protected].
Join the journey and build the future of fashion with us!
Do you want to know more about us? Click here.