Are you a teamplayer who thrives in a business where there is a strong focus on collaboration between colleagues and functions to achieve great results? Then you might be our new Service Technician. Apply today as we work with ongoing selection!
As a Service Technician you are involved from start-up in order to install, introduce and act as technical support for Coloreel units. You will have the opportunity to work with both new and existing customers all over the world. In addition to actively communicating with customers, you will be in contact with many different roles and departments within the company. In this role you get the chance to combine your technical interest and your problem-solving ability with travel and service.
In this position, you will be part of a team that works both independently and in pairs. As Coloreel is in a growth phase, there are great opportunities for you to develop within the company. This is the perfect role for you who has a few years of experience and is ready for the next step in your career.
You are offered:
* Work in a fast-growing company
* The chance to work with innovative technology
* To be part of a team with experienced and engaged colleagues
Apply to the position by sending in your resume and cover letter to hiring manager: [email protected]
- Performing installations, upgrades and maintenance of Coloreel units
- Technical support, both through phone and email but also on site
- Distributor and end customer training world wide
- Handling consumables and spare parts
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
- Someone with good technical knowledge gained through education or work experience. Which could be an electrician, fitter or repairman
- 2-3 years of experience with similar job duties
- Driving license B
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and oral
- It is meriting if you have experience from working with software
As a person you are:
* Solution-oriented and able to identify the resources needed to solve customer issues
* A good communicator who knows how to get your point across clearly and respectfully
* You have high social skills and you are very pedagogical
* Enjoy working both independently and with colleagues to find the optimal solution
* Flexible and open to changes
* You have the ability to convey a technical message both orally and written
* Finally, you enjoy seeing the world and travelling in your job
* Start: immediately
* Extent: Full time
* Location: Jönköping
* The recruitment process is handled by Coloreel and their wish is that all questions regarding the role or the process is sent to [email protected].
* Apply to the position by sending in your resume and cover letter to hiring manager: [email protected]
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Coloreel is a Swedish textile innovation brand with a groundbreaking technology for embroidery that enables high-quality coloring of textile thread on demand, unlocking a world of potential. We use our technology to both preserve the craftsmanship of embroidery and take embroidery to the next level. The unique solution makes previously complicated designs accessible, including gradients, textures and other stunning effects. Coloreel is also part of the movement to reduce waste and move the textile industry towards more sustainable production. The result, of course, is embroidery at full potential.