- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Minna Technologies, we are on a mission to bring power to the modern consumer through effortless subscription management. Founded in 2016, with partners such as Visa, Swedbank and Danske Bank, we are currently one of Europe's fastest growing FinTech companies. Our world-leading subscription management products currently reach 18.7 million users and help people save time, money and effort.
We are and develop world-class talents, trusting each other's knowledge and experience to achieve great things together. We are always eager to fulfill our purpose and we take on risks, crash and burn - rather than being mediocre. We are proud to say that amongst others, Business Insider recognises us as a top 5 global PFM FinTech and Sifted consider us to be a top European FinTech.
How you will contribute
As we continue to expand across Europe, we are looking for an experienced, tech-savvy and innovative super talented Sales Manager who can contribute significantly towards Minna's transactional revenue objectives, working with the VP of Sales.
You will be responsible for a team of finely-tuned Account Executives whose mission is to engage prospects with Minna's value and potential. You will oversee the Account Executives as they research, present, build business cases and close deals, and you will own the annually recurring revenue target. In this position, you will:
- Serve as the main point of escalation for your team.
- Help Account Executives to identify and seize upon new business opportunities within their accounts in conjunction with, amongst others, Minna's Marketing resources, the Strategic Account Management team, the Service Provider team, Sales Operations, the Product team, the Project Management team and the VP of Sales.
- Build on and contribute to the evolving sales strategy, including reference to Megadeals and deep account-based interaction.
- Identify how our company can support the customer’s opportunities and challenges in operational cost saving, user delight and revenue-generating situations.
- Create account plans with the Account Executives, work with them to help them achieve KPIs that you have set with them, and set goals that drive the right initiatives.
- Monitor, forecast and control sales activity from the opening call to to execution of contracts.
- Be prepared to own certain accounts in conjunction with a Strategic Account Manager.
Are you the one we are looking for?
You have hands-on experience and have demonstrated success in managing sophisticated clients and multi-player teams in the financial industry. Strong ability to coach and assist to build trust and rapport with team members and across the organisation. It is essential that you can take a proactive role in creating and driving strategy, looking for solutions in challenging situations and forming confidence within the team. A creative, flexible and positive problem-solver.
But most importantly, you are a:
- Leader, who must be adept at directing customers and managing employees at all levels of the business. Because you touch so many parts of the business, you should be confident and highly respected by both clients and co-workers. Additionally, you will act as a visionary that ensures the future is greater than the present. You will be expected to lead both customers and internal stakeholders on key initiatives.
- Strategic orchestrator, you need to have a strategic perspective that goes beyond short-term gains. You must be able to juggle many moving parts and help your Account Executives orchestrate deals and long-term plans that align with a mutually beneficial strategy. Strong selling skills are very important, but you prioritize long-term success and the goals of your talents over short-term transactions.
Curious about our view on leadership and get a head start getting to know two of your coming team-members? Listen to this podcast episode (https://www.buzzsprout.com/252689/5547589-the-talent-surgery-podcast-lisa-sjostedt-and-lina-stenback-of-minna-technologies?play=true)!
What we would love to offer to you
Our family consists of highly talented individuals from all over the world. What unites us is our enthusiasm for shaping the future of FinTech.
At Minna, we believe that autonomy and collaboration is more important than hierarchy. We value a caring and equal workplace where you are allowed to grow while being yourself.
Besides compensation and benefits there to empower all aspects of your life we also offer you equity in Minna Technologies.
If you would like to learn more about our company, we encourage you to check out our Life at Minna Technologies (https://www.instagram.com/minnatechnologies/) Instagram page.
We are eager to get to know you!
Open for application until November 21st, please note that the position might be filled at an earlier date.