- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Manufacturing Engineer, Interior & Upholstery
We are looking for an individual who has a large a passion for cars as for making good business. You have a drive to develop and see the results of your hard work in terms of finished products. We are looking for an individual with a background in automotive manufacturing or similar and with a high sense of quality.
You should be driven and focused in finding the deviations in our processes, attend to them and continuously finding new ways in improving the Koenigsegg quality.
You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will work both in our industrialization projects, and supporting our production operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes daily
- Develop process improvements to utilize equipment and maximize production
- Create processes and procedures to help the company meet set goals within performance and quality quotas
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and cross-department meetings to ensure collaboration and needs
- Develop standardized designs and work under existing regulations
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for production employees
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial/manufacturing engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience with CAD programs and technical drawings
- Strong organizational, analytical and technical communication skills (Swedish and English)
- Experience in 5S and Lean Production
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Authentic and responsive person
- Ability to effectively lead and direct
- Detail- and solutions-oriented mindset
- Driver’s license
- Previous experience within the automotive industry
- Previous experience with Interior & Upholstery processes
- Previous experience with CATIA and ITEM profile system
- Previous experience with ERP system Monitor
To be successful within this role you will need to be outgoing and goal driven, both individually and as part of a team. As a person, you are structured, efficient, responsible and good at multi-tasking and achieving results. You are helpful and responsive at the same time as you are working systematically towards your goal. You enjoy new challenges and have an ability to find new solutions four yourself and your team when the need arises. You need to be able manage many tasks at the same time.
The Koenigsegg team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.
Andra webbjobb i Ängelholm
- Sjuksköterska sökes till Bäckagården Vårdboende i Ängelholm
- VI söker 100 Studenter/deltidsarbetare inom lager & Logistik
- Medicinsk sekreterare till Achima Care Roslunda vårdcentral
- Skjutstativsförare sökes för uppdrag i Ängelholm!
- Distriktssköterska till Achima Care Roslunda vårdcentral