Business Intelligence Analyst
Are you a data analysis enthusiast? Then this is the perfect opportunity to get an insight on how to analyse fashion e-commerce data with our Business Intelligence team, in one of the fastest growing fashion companies in Europe!
- Create, schedule and automate reports using tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Google Analytics and MsSQL
- Design and perform detailed analyses to help deepen understanding of customer activity across all digital platforms including web, mobile, connected devices, and video subscription services. Techniques may include statistical analyses, mathematical models (conversions, churn, and retention), experiments (A/B testing), optimisation, data mining, predictive analytics, data investigation, visualisation, and reporting
- Effectively communicate quantitative findings (storytelling with data), make and defend meaningful conclusions and recommendations, identify and interpret trends and relationships to product and business stakeholders
- Use your mathematical, statistical and programmatic knowledge to search, analyse, and model in order to forecast the traffic and the sales
- Create visualisations to make data easily accessible across the organisation
- Be creative in finding quick-win (low-hanging fruits) typed business development projects with data analysis
Your Skills and Past
- Good knowledge on MsSQL, Google Analytics, PowerBI and report automation in general.
- Competency in Microsoft Office apps
- Motivated to learn more and have a big interest in fashion and e-commerce
- Are team oriented, service minded and has great communication skills
- Have a go-getter attitude with a high energy level and ability to come up with new ideas and execute rapidly
- Fluent in business English, both speaking and in writing
So, if you are passionate about knowing more about NA-KD Business Intelligence, have strong work ethics and would like to work in dynamic teams, don’t hesitate to apply!
Application deadline: Running applications
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing - then welcome home.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Undersköterskor till hemtjänsten i Högsbo
- Freight Forwarder – Road till InterEast Transport AB i Sisjön, Göteborg
- Butikssäljare sony – deltid
- Operational excellence driver Procurement
- Vi hoppas du vill utvecklas i vårt team som sjuksköterska inom psykiatrin!