- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Are you a passionate leader looking for autonomy and exciting career possibilities? Do you take an energetic and resourceful approach to problem-solving while bringing innovative ideas to life on behalf of your team and your customers? Do you enjoy coaching and developing people to do things they didn’t know were possible? If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for Head of Operations Excellence Nordics to lead the Operations Excellence team that plays a critical role in enabling success for our business and customers. For the team it is essential to:
• Ensure excellent operations that create a competitive advantage, positioning our business to be recognized by customers as the leading supply chain solutions provider.
• Standardize and continuously improve our business and drive simplification across the organization.
• Create a safe, secure and high quality environment to seamlessly implement and manage excellent operations.
Head of Operations Excellence is responsible and accountable for both delivering of the agreed global agenda and value of the initiatives within the country or cluster. You ensure that the Operations Excellence agenda is aligned to support the business needs and lead agreed transformation topics within the country business to achieve sustainable profits. You lead the area by example, fostering a continuous improvement culture and relentlessly seeking opportunities for improvements on all levels within the organization.
Together with right personality and drive, that we believe fits the challenge we think that you have:
• Strong Supply Chain Management experience
• Experience of Quality, Environment, Risk, Business Improvement & Performance Management
• Strategic vision and ability to drive change agendas
• Brilliant motivator & communication skills
You will be a member of the Nordic Management team and report to VP Operations Excellence, Benelux & Nordics with a dotted line to Head of Nordics. The team is located in within all Nordic countries and travelling in the role is required. This role can be located on any of the Nordic countries. Please indicate your preference in your application.
If you would like to discuss this position further, please contact Juhamatti Joensuu, Head of Operations Excellence Nordics ([email protected]).
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply before 19 July 2020.
We are looking forward to your application!
In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting Customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our Customers to the global economy.
As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our Customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing, through to the delivery of finished goods and return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world, we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.