- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Acne Studios Digital Creative team is looking for a highly motivated Assistant Art Director to join the in-house creative studio.
As Assisting Art Director, you will play an important part in the creative studio behind Acne Studios online imagery. You will be working very close with and supporting the Art Director, collaborating with external photographers, stylists and creative talents to ensure all imagery meets the brand’s direction.
The position reports to the Digital Production Manager. You will be based at Acne Studios Head Office in Stockholm, with occasional travelling.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Assist Art Director and collaborate with Photographers, Stylists and other creative talents
• Inspire and collaborate with the internal creative teams such as producers, designers and retouchers
• Concept development research
• Curate and edit images
• Art direction of smaller productions
• Direct teams during shoots
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise and work through until they are resolved
• Bachelor’s degree or similar in experience in related area
• Advanced in Photoshop and InDesign
• Broad range of creative experience with a strong understanding photography, video production and color theory
• Strong knowledge of digital file formats, layout, color and graphic design skills
• High fashion interest and Apparel knowledge
• Meticulous and well organized
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Being able to work under pressure with multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon possible.