Eletive is on a mission to enable companies to efficiently measure and foster employee engagement. Through their cutting-edge People Success Platform, as well as having set ambitious growth targets ahead, Eletive is on a growth journey that could be likened to a rocket ride!
Employee engagement has been shown to improve both profitability and staff turnover, which is the premise on which Eletive help client companies around the world through their platform and SaaS solution. The team making this possible is made up by fifty supportive and driven individuals, who are all based at the centrally placed office in Malmö.
To ensure that Eletive is properly set up for the road ahead, A-hub is now looking for their next Account Executive.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As an Account Executive, you are responsible for assessing prospect needs, presenting how the Eletive platform can be of value, as well as ultimately closing deals.
The prospecting is managed by your fellow Sales Representatives and the client onboarding is taken care of by the Customer Success Team - allowing you to focus on the actual selling.
Among other things, your daily actions will include:
- Conducting digital meetings with prospects around the world
- Assessing prospect needs and presenting how the People Success Platform can help the person in front of you
- Staying an expert on the Eletive People Success Platform, as well as keeping track of external trends
- Developing your sales skills and exchanging best practices with colleagues
- Creating and administering documentation linked to your sales processes through HubSpot
- Closing deals
- Ensuring the Customer Success Team get orderly client handovers
To successfully take on this role we believe that you have at least 1-3 years of sales experience. It is a bonus if this has consisted of cold calls, B2B-prospects, and/or technical products and solutions.
English skills are needed, while Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, German or Dutch are all excellent languages to have for this specific role.
As an Account Executive at Eletive, your personal competencies are what matter most. Specifically, we will be screening for the following qualities:
- Relationship building. You consider the people around you and foster your relationships with others.
- Persuasive. You engage others to buy into your ideas through tonality, arguments, and body language.
- Structured. You organize and prioritize your work efficiently.
- Result oriented. You set up goals, problem-solve when faced by challenges, and do what is needed to reach your targets.
- Humble. You welcome feedback and continuously seek to improve yourself.
Sounds great! What next?
If you are interested in this role, we recommend you apply as soon as possible as we recruit continuously.
Simply apply through the A-hub recruitment platform and reach out to us if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Work extent: Full-time
- Employment type: Recruitment directly to Eletive
- Compensation: Monthly salary plus commission
- Location: Central Malmö
- Start date: As soon as possible