- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join our Production Development team and continue shaping medical device production of tomorrow.
About the position
As a Process Manager you will be responsible for one or more production equipment lines and together with a cross-functional team secure that the processes consistently and efficiently are able to deliver high quality products. You will continuously improve the production process and eliminate root causes regarding e.g. technical failures and non-conforming products.
Wellspect is proud to have an in-house, highly automated medical device production. We have strict requirements on traceability and in-line quality control; an area where we apply Big Data principles. The data collection and the ongoing initiatives to further facilitate analysis and visualization of the data give the Process Manager and the rest of the team great possibilities to analyze data and suggest and perform improvements.
Your key accountabilities are;
- To be responsible for the change control within your area, including continuous process risk management and maintaining the validated state of the equipment.
- To lead a cross-functional coordination team.
- To support the Manufacturing organization in technical issues and identify areas where technical improvements are possible and/or necessary.
- To be involved when new or significantly changed products are affecting your process area, e.g. during the early stage of the project when the requirements are set and during planning and completion of the final stages with validation, launch and ramp-up.
Who you are
We think you are a structured problem solver andefficient communicator and interested in bringing the best out of people and processes.
We believe you have
- an interest in and natural talent for leading small teams
- an academic background, preferably in automation/electrical/mechanical engineering or equivalent with experience from production development
- extensive knowledge of automated manufacturing process
- knowledge of Lean production concepts
- experience from DMAIC and/or other Six Sigma methodologies
- experience from working with technical specifications and change control
- some experience from testing/validation, preferably within life science or other regulated industry
- documentation and communication skills in Swedish and English
Good to know
For more information, please contact recruiting manager, Kristina Kull Österlin, telephone +46 31 376 32 49.
Please apply no later than July 19, 2020. Please send in your application as soon as possible.
About Wellspect HealthCare
Wellspect Healthcare, with headquarters in Mölndal, Sweden, is a leading global provider of innovative medical devices with a focus on helping people suffering from urinary retention or chronic constipation. Every day, more than 1 100 employees are dedicated to make a difference for those who need our products and services. Many of the people we serve have a spinal cord injury, enlarged prostate, spina bifida or multiple sclerosis. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of intermittent urinary catheters, with LoFric® as our most known brand. As a help to those with chronic or severe constipation we have developed what likely is the world’s most advanced irrigation system, the Navina Systems™, combining a high degree of user convenience, clinical effectiveness and connectivity into one really smart system. Wellspect HealthCare has a presence in more than 30 countries, and is a part of Dentsply Sirona, the worlds´ largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies with headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. Visit http://www.wellspect.com and http://www.dentsplysirona.com for more information.