- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We offer you to be part of a global accessory company with an in-house tech department. You will be located at the DW HQ in Stockholm, known for its sleek interior and terrace with a splendid view of the City Hall.
#challengeit, #ownit, #winit
At DW we #challengeit, always working with bleeding-edge technology and innovation. We aim to stay one step ahead of the game by challenging the status quo, how we work and the tools we use. Are you passionate about techAgile development and collaborations? Great, then you will be stimulated and grow here!
Using an #ownit mindset, development teams take full ownership and responsibility for design, development and quality assurance throughout the development cycle. Communicative and driven developers will thrive in this fast-paced environment.
We aim to #winit by working in collaboration to discover and implement the best designs and solutions. If you like discussions, pair programming and mob sessions with other highly skilled and ambitious people, this is the place for you!
Bonus 1: We offer breakfast every morning! Start your day with a chat with some of your 200 peers while enjoying eggs, sandwiches, oatmeal, fruit, coffee, or whatever your heart desires, and an unbeatable view of Riddarfjärden.
Bonus 2: Yes, we have beer and wine taps and host monthly AW’s. Yes, we have a pool table, a ping pong table, foosball, dart, a FIFA-room and a VR-room where we host a yearly golf tournament!
Also worth mentioning: We are currently on a remote-first policy.
We are looking for a backend developer for the team that works with integrations with exernal providers and API:s for our internal services, acting as a bridge between our internal and external systems. Our tech stack mainly consists of Node.js and Typescript. We build Rest APIs and integrations using serverless technologies hosted on AWS.
The team consists of 4 developers and a team lead working very close together and they practice agile development. The team is not afraid to try new ways of doing development and they work a lot with mob-programming.
WE THINK THAT YOU
- have experience in API and microservice design
- have knowledge of AWS services and cloud computing
- know your way around databases
- write and test your code according to the best practices
- have experience owning quality assurance through the development cycle
- have a degree in computer science or similar field
- know your way around Agile development
- have strong skills communicating with technical colleagues and other stakeholders
- are forward leaning and that you take ownership and initiatives
- are a team player and that you appreciate and value collaborative work
- are comfortable in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- can facilitate technical discussions around design, processes and testing
JOIN OUR MOVEMENT!