CTEK is a global market leader in vehicle charging solutions
Established in Dalarna Sweden, CTEK is the leading global brand in battery charging solutions, most specifically vehicle charging. CTEK offers products ranging from 12V & 24V battery chargers to charging solutions for electrical vehicles.
Products are sold via a carefully selected network of global distributors and retailers, as original equipment, supplied to more than 50 of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers and through charge point operators, property owners as well as other organisations and individuals providing EV charging infrastructure.
CTEK takes pride in its unique culture based on a passion for innovation and a deep commitment to supporting the transition to a greener mobility, by adhering to industry leading ESG standards.
We are proud to have been awarded in Karriärföretagen 2022!
CTEK shows great expertise and passion in its industry and has a solid employer branding work. Through a clear collaboration between the employees and a trust in them, it is precisely they who drive the company forward. CTEK gives you a stable workplace with a warm corporate culture.”
We are now hiring Test Leaders to Vikmanshyttan and Norrköping.
What you do
- You will be part of the Validation and test team and act as a Product owner in our agile way of working, which is based on SAFe.
- Own, maintain and develop the validation and test procedures by using continuous improvements
- Plan and coordinate validation of product design according to product specification, regulatory and legal requirements
- Support and coach the validation and test team. Act as a mentor for new team members.
- Support R&D in product design, regulatory questions, and specifications when issues occur
- Together with stakeholders release design to the next phase in development
- Collaborate with the manager for Validation and Test to make sure the team can work efficiently.
Who you are
It is important that you are structured and like to collaborate with others. You are driven by creating and maintaining a large network of contacts within and outside the company. We also want you to have an interest in working strategically, with current and coming challenges. You have a creative and innovative approach while still working structured towards the next goal. Previous experience from team lead is desirable.
It is crucial that you have strong technical skills in electronics and / or software development. You have multi-year experience in validation work of electronic product design and/or software development, preferably both. Good communication and documentation skills are essential. English, high-level verbal and writing is mandatory.
Apply no later than June 19th
Andra webbjobb i Norrköping
- Avdelningsansvarig Trädgårdsmästare till Blomsterlandet Ingelsta
- Avdelningsansvarig till trädgårdstillbehör Blomsterlandet Ingelsta
- Undersköterska till Äldreboende Klingsbergsgatan 34
- Extrajobb till Ica, Coop och Hemköp i Nyköping, Norrköping och Linköping
- Är du vår nya stjärna? Nu söker vi vana skjutstativförare till ny lager ...