- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ambitious, proactive, a go getter with a high level of drive and energy, that likes to challenge yourself? We are a team of passionate and result oriented professionals who have built the next multinational food delivery platform in Sweden and are now looking for the next gem to join our journey. We are looking for you who thrive in challenges to take part in this fantastic journey!
About the position
Godlives is a new food delivery app developed by Godlives Delivery, a privately owned company established in 2018, which offers safe and timely food delivery services in the heart of Stockholm. The company has successfully launched its food delivery platform which enables consumers to order for food at the comfort of their homes. Going forward, the company seeks to expand its services to other municipalities within Stockholm county.
We are looking for a driven Sales and Marketing officers to join our successful business development team on part-time basis. This position can lead to a full-time job.
We see that, you are an ambitious sales/ marketing professional with the ability to engage both colleagues as well as potential customers. You will be required to identify, negotiate and recruit new restaurants, and promote the Godlives app within Stockholm County.
We are looking for you, who pride yourself in excellence and results.
• Identify and recruit new restaurants within our service areas
• Continuously research to provide market intelligence to enhance service quality
• Develop strategic relationships with partner restaurants and end users to enhance growth and retention
• Develop a sales strategy and marketing plan to ensure an increase in the numbers of partner restaurants and customers.
Visits to public places to market the Godlives app to ensure an increase in the usage of the app to order for food,
What we are looking for
• Sales experience, B2B is a plus
• Experience of working in delivery or food industry
• Ability to analyze business opportunities and use data for decision making
• Skilled at negotiation and customer relations
• Effective communication skills
• Fluent in both English and Swedish
• Academic education within relevant field